Community Members Spotted on Live

I had some more photos from the pattern work but I forgot to disable the hud 😂. Lesson learned, wait the two seconds for it to disable!

2 Likes

Those runways just couldn’t make up their minds! It was really fun flying with you! Also, @Kyle.r24 was the controller at KSNA before we departed for Compton.

3 Likes

Misha heading to New York
@overspeed @ollie and @Joseph_Spinner

3 Likes

Look who I found in his natural habitat in South Florida! It’s the man, the myth, the legend himself, @OSJ_Trini!

3 Likes

@Jonas_SB

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Best IF Photos

@CannedAviation

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Best IF Photos

Spotted @SVEN_MORLEY and @USA007 doing tower at KDEN, before their Delta event was about to start.

1 Like

@Darth_Sidious

I’ve run out of likesI thought I might fly from Heathrow to Birmingham as I haven’t flown that route in a while. And I haven’t flown the Etihad B777-300ER in a while.

2 Likes

@ThomasR is following me lol.

img
It looks like @ThomasR was following my flight plan, I descended to late so I set my weight to max and literally stalled my plane then I crashed into the river Thames :/

1 Like

Uh, spot me. Unfortunately I got ghosted for going out of the region :/

@CannedAviation and @Insertusernamehere (G-JOHN) spotted while flying near the region border (that was the day I got ghosted :/)

2 Likes

Sorry @Tim_B for the aborted Take off, but thanks for all the atc

Spotted @Jan in KLVK👋 :)

1 Like

@Jonas_Sundt-Bjordal Met up at S88 in the Seattle Region.

@Flightfan84 and I had a different flight from our norm get together flights. Took the P38’s out for a spin last night in Florida. You’d be surprised that you can have fun in that aircraft.

3 Likes

That was an excellent use of the evening, for sure. The P38 is a really fun aircraft.

2 Likes

Me, @Andre_S, @DeltaCRJ-900, @NetJets_Nick, and @Will_A doing a little US Airforce flight to KNUC. We seen some “crazy landings” from “others” cough cough

6 Likes