Community Members Spotted on Live

Spotted @Mark_Denton at YSSY!

2 Likes

Is it not normal to use speed?? I use it on every flight until I’m on final.

@Hyestar123

1 Like

@Henrik taking off at KASE.

3 Likes

Just finished an awesome flight with @FlyFi! What made it even better was the incredible work by ATC at Aspen! @AR_AR did an incredible job on approach and @Cessna_Driver did a great job on KASE tower and ground!

4 Likes

Hey, @Cessna_Driver, Great work controlling the KASE space. It’s a challenge. There is a reason though I was wanting to request RWY 33 departure. I wanted to practice the back course, plus, all charts online indicated that rwy 15 departures are restricted due to terrain.

See Departure chart: https://skyvector.com/files/tpp/1701/pdf/05889LINDZ.PDF
"Rwy 15: NA - Terrain"

See previous discussion: Controlling at KASE ( ADV server)

Wanted to practice real-world departure scenario since that is technically what the advanced server is for.

3 Likes

I know its hard to control traffic with an airport where you are running departures and arrivals off of opposing runways, but perhaps a person could set up a holding pattern and release aircraft into the approach in order to space out departing aircraft from arriving aircraft? I know it takes a bit of doing and is obviously more tedious, but don’t we all like a challenge? That’s in fact where I find the most enjoyment with apps like this.

As you would have seen from my flight plan, I was preparing to execute an immediate left turn into the KASE backcross onto Red Table to avoid flying the entire KASE approach so I wasn’t hogging up the approach for incoming aircraft.

1 Like

We usually do this but it’s up to the tower controller. If they are comfortable with the traffic level, we do the real world operations.

2 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed the service my friend! It is always fun to control active forum members. :)

4 Likes

I have responded to this in a private message.

@AggieAirlines @NetJets_Nick and @kuawit I think

3 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… I think I found someone

1 Like

My friend (@DeltaCRJ-900) informed me that the Dash-8 actually doesn’t come equipped with autothrottle

1 Like

Please wait for the photos to upload

Mr. @Kilt_McHaggis en route to KASE.

1 Like

Guys I’m gonna fly from KSAN to KLAX try to spot me, callsign N-7AT and Boeing777x - IFC

Apologies for the long post. Here is a collection from the last couple of weeks or so. Hope I’ve tagged the right people :)

@MishaCamp

@Henrik @NEO

@GHamsz

@bigdaddy

@Ousman

@Xpheros

@LaroseRoyce

@LSZH34

11 Likes

What’s surprise. Misha nails the landing once again. Cool photos!

9 Likes

It’s a great screenshot

1 Like