Community Members Spotted On Live: Part 6

So the resume thing wil be there just it will go back to like
10nm before VNAV?

1 Like

yea more or less like that

1 Like

Yes I saw @M1llard take off from WSSS also, but couldn’t take a screenshot. And he exited the game before I came to a standstill.

1 Like

@Prateek_De guess we have the same idea by following a real time flight?

2 Likes

Yo @Butter575 have a nice flight to San Jose. I might see you when i touchdown in LAX

3 Likes

@Prestoni I see you on the map descending into ATL. I’m Air France 30K Heavy inbound from Paris to Atlanta. Have a safe landing there I doubt we will see each other on the ground.

2 Likes

Bro is liking my comments while flying a B739 into the world’s busiest airport (certainly not in IF though 😂 @Prestoni )

1 Like

@Charles_Ritchey1 I’m currently to the left of you also inbound to ATL. It looks like we are racing to see who arrives there first. Have a safe landing. @Variable have a safe and smooth flight with the flying pencil to JFK.

1 Like

@NonStopsAviation you spawned at the same gate my friend just pushed back from lol like right in front of him 💀

1 Like

@Niyam_Patel hope you survive the flight to sydney, gonna be a long flight

Whoops but Flight Aware told me to

btw I’m gonna be following you guys to NYC but to LaGuardia instead

2 Likes

No prob! Me and him are doing a week long thing where we pretend to be insert airline pilots, where we only fly one plane for one airline, this week is only American b777s! Some of them we will do together, this one we have Seperate flight plans however, and we will meet up at jfk at around the same time. Enjoy your flight up to LaGuardia! Btw I got my gate from flightaware too, I just told him to park next to me… which happened to be where you were going lol. Have a nice flight!

2 Likes

Cool! Is your next flight gonna be from JFK or another hub?

Cuz if it isn’t you can go down and explore South America, AA is sending 777s to Rio, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires from MIA ( all also have JFK flights to )

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll just send you our schedule hold on

1 Like

Here it is!

DAY 1 THURSDAY

777-200ER MIA-JFK [Seperate] (3-5:30PM)

DAY 1/2 (OVERNIGHT):
777-200ER (ONE WORLD LIVERY) JFK-EZE (10-8:30am)

DAY 2 FRIDAY

777-200ER EZE-MIA (12:30PM-8:30PM)

DAY 3 SATURDAY

737-800 (as passenger) [Seperate] MIA-JFK (6-8:30PM)

DAY 3/4 (OVERNIGHT) :
SAT/SUN

777-300ER | JFK-DEL | (9:30PM- 11 AM)

DAY 4/5 (OVERNIGHT) SUN/MON

777-300ER | DEL-JFK | (6:30PM-10AM)

DAY 5 : MONDAY

777-200ER | JFK-SFO | (3PM-8:30PM)

Ends day 5 bc 6 I’m flying to Florida irl lol, your welcome to join some if you’d like

2 Likes

Interesting, well have fun with both these flights and Florida!

2 Likes

Well look who the cat dragged in. Been some solid time since I last saw your name pop up here brother. Hope all is well.

1 Like

That sounds fun ngl

I’d prolly do 777 for United, or delta a330

3 Likes

Yeah! I can do some with you as well if you’d like

2 Likes

bro.
the a330s in IF have some major taking off issues.
i love a330s tho.

1 Like