Community Members Spotted On Live: Part 5

Hey @SeanAviation your infront of me and as you have the A339 youre slower on cruise then me in A359 what is your planned cruise altitude so we don’t fly through each other ?

Hey I am just climbing to 35,000ft

1 Like

Okay, have a save and fun flight

1 Like

Thanks, enjoy your flight to Madrid

1 Like

Just spotted @nailuj_kam on his CX 773 from VHHH to KJFK. Apologies, I cut right in front of you on my taxi to the gate

Heyyy! Omg nice to see you as well!

What was your route?

1 Like

My route was KLAX-KPDX WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY🎉🎉

2 Likes

If you look closely the Spirit A320 is hovering above the taxiway
my brother was flying the A320

3 Likes

Hey @Ayush_Mathur , enjoy your flight to Miami. I’m the 772 going to Charlotte.

2 Likes

Hey there! Have a safe flight! See you around :)

1 Like

@ianwalker12a arriving together with me at KIAD

3 Likes

@NathanD I was landing my DAL—SNA (SouthBest 737-700) and I spotted you landing a BZN—LAX flight. What’s up my guy? How was the landing?

3 Likes

Thanks for the spot! The landing was better than the previous leg of LAX-KBZN. I certainly held up the nose for longer which in turn slowed the plane down faster which was nice. The FPM was okay it was an E-Jet after all so I wasn’t expecting much.

2 Likes

@Jacob4422 flight following is for VFR aircraft. You’re IFR.

1 Like

@jeremy_Grece thanks for the company alllllll the way from SBGL to LFPG

1 Like

Safe flight to Rome @Lenza

1 Like

@darkeyes hello, down there! This dude following me is definitely a troll.

1 Like

Hey @Baba, have a safe flight to Mauritius!

1 Like

@Z-Tube @David_Mullen Hello down there! Another shot at the ever-elusive Newark Four, this time in the other direction!

I feel like I’m going WAY too fast for some reason as I maintain 250 kts at 3000 until further clearance is received, it’s so suspicious-feeling! I normally loop around over the airport in cases like this, but I wanted to try something different this time - it feels so weird!

2 Likes

Howdy!

Apologies for responding late - the New York sector was very busy tonight! I was wondering what you were doing at such a high speed and so low! Glad to find out!

I hope the service was good, and you had a safe flight!

3 Likes