Community Members Spotted On Live: Part 5

@mildredAV gotcha on the map!

1 Like

Much appreciated for the ATC service. When I took off from Milan, I was hoping you’ll be there when I entered London FIR. Thanks a lot. My landing was terrible though…:)

1 Like

Hey @Enigma 👋
Sorry for the longer approach, Turkish was a bit slow on responses 😅

2 Likes

No worries brother, it happens… thanks for the service in the busier airspace!! 😎

2 Likes

@Nicholas Would be kind to spawn out of me please

1 Like

Tower / Ground, TS, 21.2

ATC at LGAV Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos (20 mins)

@GER-ALLIANCE_Marco and @gojibe

ATC at RKSI Seoul Incheon International Airport (1h10)

@Bada_Mbaye

@AviaAsia

@hohoan92_gmail.com

also saw @CaptainGodsuit @Muhammad_Abdul_Ghan1 when I left

7 Likes

I just realized this is actually a 3D thingy… When somebody in NSV sent me a pic of RKSI earlier I thought he had somehow edited that in xD

5 Likes

@Maximilian1805 you can see it IRL on satellite view on google maps :)

3 Likes

Now you know i didn’t edit it 😂

2 Likes

Yeah,

2 Likes

It looked so surreal that I honestly thought you did even though that wouldn’t have made any sense xD

1 Like

Have a nice landing @Teddyy1108!

3 Likes

hey there @Jorge_Rodriguezdelre

1 Like

RKSI TOWER/Ground Training Server

@IFK-GreenBee Please contact Tower… I called you twice you are about to land in the wrong runway and there are some traffic here please go around or contact Tower.

Update : he’s sleeping at 10’000 feets, didn’t see the “away” lol

24 more arrivals (after 1h of ATC) but I will see only 10 of them guys, I’m staying one more hour controlling , people I spotted in the first and second hour will be @ later ^^

1 Like

Hey @Dan and @LeeAviationYT i see you both approaching heathrow after a flight from seoul. im coming into heathrow myself from athens.

4 Likes

@TOKYO2022 Runway (colors) change, expect to land in the other side. (RKSI)

Runway change is in progress already announced for ppl before

UPDATE : stay on your initial runway !! It just changed back

It’s not 16/15R/15L anymore , those are in the red colors since few mins . Even one of my IFC friend told me on discord the same.
I thought I had a bug as it wasn’t showing on my screen for a moment, even some aircrafts lastly changed their FPL as they were approaching before contacting the Tower too , so yes @Angus_flyer

33B and 34 runways are now red again, after being orange approximately 30mins before

Oh really ? They’re still orange on my screen and aircrafts kept it

yep! indeed so