Community Members Spotted On Live: Part 5

@IFflyer - Enjoy your flight to KLAX in the mighty Airbus A350-900!

2 Likes

Sorry haha, I had a pizza in the oven be ready at the wrong time, apologies once again πŸ˜…

1 Like

ηΎ½η”°γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γοΌ

Welcome to Haneda πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Departure

@BasedOtter β†’ to PHNL

@Cihan_Gumus β†’ to RJSK

@IFPI-Daeng-E β†’ to WSSS

@DeltaMD88Fan β†’ to KATL

@ykaviation β†’ patterns

@Tsarkov90 β†’ to UHHH

Arrival

@Pilot_Oskar β†’ From KLAX

3 Likes

Hello @Gilberto_Felix ! I’m the Alaska heading to JFK. Enjoy your flight to London! ✈️

2 Likes

Thank You! I’m landing now. Hope you a had a great time on your flight from Edinburg on the beautiful B787! :)

2 Likes

Hey man, I was there. Thanks for keeping track, my guy.

1 Like

Hey balloonchaser! So I was doing a short flight from new york (JFK) to Charlotte Douglas as jetblue when I saw purple on my screen and looked at his username saying balloonchaser doing a flight as a f16. Pretty cool! 😎 I was jetblue 1258 if you saw me on your map.

Hope you had a good flight!

5 Likes

I spotted Aviator Dan at Kuala Lumpur!

This was one week ago. (My graphic settings are low, due to my old device). Hope you had a good flight @Dan ! I also hope you had a good flight too @LeeAviationYT !

4 Likes

μ•ˆλ…•ν•˜μ‹­λ‹ˆκΉŒ

Welcome to INCHEON Int’l Airport

@YaBoiMike

@Chen.Yu.Hang

@Capt_Syafiq

1 Like

Hey thanks. U are doing great!! Keep it upπŸ₯°

1 Like

I see @easyWig took off from Gatwick πŸ‘‹

1 Like

Mind if I join you @IF_Pulse?

Hey thanks for the spot? Safe flight

1 Like

Safe flight to you too

I see @Konnerj41 on the way back to O’hare from Fort Lauderdale

@CJLAviation and @EI-AVA I see you are doing some Avelo routes for @AveloAirVirtual!

Hope the flights went well!

@GlasgowFlyer
Have a safe flight to Amsterdam!

@Jerryyyyyyyy
Have a good flight to Dulles!

@matteroonie
Enjoy the flight to Helsinki!

4 Likes

@Fat_Albert_512 I’ve been tracking you all the way from Milan into London City. You were my only long distance inbound, so I stayed specifically for you :)

1 Like

The flight went great! Special thanks to @Kaine_sugar, a fellow member of Avelo Air Virtual, for controlling Burbank on the expert server! :)

2 Likes

My pleasure!

1 Like

Spotted @ryanhalevan last night on my way out of KDEN to KSLC, btw I was Frontier Flight 122VA. Hope you had a good flight!

2 Likes