Community Members Spotted On Live: Part 5

@Asher Nice day to unintentionally fly with you up to Boston 👋🏻

1 Like

For all of those people flying into Keflavik, make sure you prepare yourself for a windy landing.

Hi @Airnico_9962_on_YT!

Hey @AndrewWu
Have a good flight to Toronto!

1 Like

Thanks! One of the new ones 😀

Hey @Z-Tube

Hello. Thanks for the spot. Enjoy your flight. 🙂

1 Like

Realized at the last second, luckily by the end of my arrival, it transitioned right onto the approach for 22L

1 Like

I see at KSFO @SouljaFlight again hi lol and 2 other people with no IFC

1 Like

It’s great to meet you once again from back in Beijing, right?

1 Like

@CaptainRyan it was nice to see you in San Fransisco! Enjoy your flight to Portland!

Hello @SolaRDu. Sorry for the unrealistic approach into LAX, lol. Thank you for making room for me as well. I kept going on and off the server.

Hope you had a good flight. 🙂

1 Like

Soooo sorry I just saw this lol, thanks for the shout out, I’ve been trying to fly more often in that area to get the atc practice at LAX

My approach speed has reached 220 kts, but it doesn’t matter,I have landed safely.This time I took off from Hong Kong and it took 13 hours!

1 Like

Hello @Brennen_Cahill have a nice trip to Dubai

Hello thanks for the spot

1 Like

Hi @Andy350 your drawing a nice triangle over LSZH 😂

2 Likes

Hello @INFINITEFLIGHTAREA51 see you in the near of miami i wish you a good landing

1 Like

Very nice landing into EGCC @CrazyBee

My LiveFlight crashed when it tried to load your flight so I took a few pictures… are you okay? Do you need some help? Seriously though, this is just crazy…

2 Likes

Hi @Rian_OShea , thanks 😂 no don’t need help. I just do an new IF record. Last record was made by @iidvdii with 162hrs i am now at 167hrs

3 Likes