This thread is dedicated to Benny Harvey , R.I.P.
Welcome to Community Members Spotted On Live: Part Five!
Community Members Spotted On Live Part 4 is now nearing completion, which means it is time to for the fifth iteration in this series.
Tips And Rules
Spotting other users on live is a great way to to interact with the community, make new friends and avoid boredom during your mandatory COVID-19 quarantine. Follow these guidelines for the best experience:
- You can tag a user who you have spotted by typing their IFC username after the “@” symbol, for example, @David_Beckett. This means they’ll receive a notification to tell them they’ve been
- You can message a user privately by clicking their name to open their profile, then click the blue “Message” button. Please use this feature for long discussions to avoid clogging up the thread.
- If you spot lots of people, there’s no need to create multiple posts for each person. Create one post per spotting session. Just tag everyone in a list. Creating multiple posts clogs up the thread.
- Any person who without reasonable excuse tags a staff member, shall be guilty of an offence.
Tagging staff members should be avoided. They are busy working on things to make Infinite Flight better. You can mention them, just don’t tag them. You can however tag moderators.
This rule may be broken provided the following conditions are met and tasks completed:
- Must be the second Thursday of the month.
- You must possess a pet sea cucumber with a length greater than one foot.
- You must slay the Kraken that resides in the deepest, darkest depths of the ocean. Your sea cucumber can help you to complete this task.
- You must construct a cinema on Mars.
This thread is for in-game sightings only.
Third Party Trackers
If you see someone you recognise on a third party tracker app such as Liveflight, please use the thread below:
Other “Community Members Spotted” Threads