Community Members Spotted On Live Part 4

The topic below has reached 10,000 replies. The Live Servers are thriving with an ever growing player base flying across the globe in the multiplayer servers. With 60,000 active users on the forums, there’s a good chance you’ll spot someone flying with or near you. That’s where Community Members Spotted on Live comes in!

Some Tips, Tricks, and Rules

• Firstly, Spotting others is a great way to interact with the community and make some new friends. Tag the player you see in Flight on the online server. To tag a player, simply type the “@“ symbol next to their IFC username. If you cannot find a pilots username, just list their display name and hopefully they will recognise themselves somewhere in this thread. @Guxk an example.

• Do Not Tag the developers and staff as they may be busy working on something. You may tag the moderators however. They usually don’t mind.

• Be respectful and do not use this as a forum to publicly humiliate other pilots.

• Lastly, please keep multiple sightings to a single post. @Captain_JR’s essays are great examples of what to do for lots of sightings.

Note

I just want to address spottings using the Live Flight App. In the previous topic, I have seen people posting in the “Community Members Spotted on Live Part 2” thread with the Live Flight App. If you are spotting someone in Live Flight App while not flying, use this thread below. 👇
31 Likes

Haha everyone made too many

1 Like

Third one! :)

1 Like

I’m quitting this forum.

5 Likes

Congrats @Guxk! You’re our champion. 2 times in a row.

8 Likes

Lucky you😂

1 Like

Okay, that was impressive. @Guxk did it again!

Just before the others were closed:

27 Likes

Yup he is the two timer ;)

1 Like

Now back on topic before this one gets closed… :)

19 Likes

Close it and open mine instead.

6 Likes

Is this the real thread? @Connor_Beirne is currently flying to Mc Ghee Tyson airport from DFW

3 Likes

@Pingu is that you flying to Singapore right now?

2 Likes

This thread is going to end at the End of August (my prediction)! Well let’s get back to spotting!

4 Likes

Nah. I reckon it’ll be about a year. Probably a bit less. There were roughly 800 posts to the CoMSOL3 thread last month and a similar amount the month before. Dividing 10,000 by 800 gives a time of 12.5 months until completion. I think @Guxk should be disqualified next time around, enough is enough.

2 Likes

What if I spot non-stop 🤫😏

2 Likes

Do it. Spam the thread.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted!

2 Likes

Howdy @Jerseyant!

2 Likes

Just landed @Devon_Mo_piedmont114

2 Likes

Beautiful day for flying in the Southeast!
I see…
@cptlogue and @PlaneGuy256 going to PHX
@Delta319 landing at ATL
@AlexH in Atlanta
@DorianTib (I think) going to Minneapolis
@USA007 also going to ATL

Have a nice flight fellas!

3 Likes