Community Members Spotted on Live Part 3

I see you Taipei πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

When I saw that name it scared me XD

1 Like

You guys already know I greased my landing, right?😏😏😏

It’s damn weird and cringey πŸ˜‚

Im pretty sure I watched you but im not sure.
If it was you then it was greased

More scary then cringey to me

1 Like

@Will_A @TaipeiGuru thanks for the spot!

I can barely see the taxiway

2 Likes

I completely lost @Azure after the landing, but it was a really fun flight
SO GLAD I DID THIS! I saw so many IFC members and now i’m happy :)

1 Like

It was great! I used the ZIP1H SID (http://www.uvairlines.com/admin/resources/SKBO.pdf)

I was heavy, and the high elevation made it scarier. 83% load, and I was set for a fun takeoff. 97% N1 (Near max takeoff power -99N1 is max) and flaps 15 did the trick!

I wanted to park in the line of UA 737’s, but realism got the best of me and here I am, at gate E1, my passengers are happy to have landed.

Thanks @Will_A just heading to some beach some where πŸ˜Žβ›±. Everyone needs a trip to Mexico every now and then.

1 Like

Great! I know what you’re talking about haha. I’m from Venezuela and I fly a lot to bogota. I love those approach and departure procedures πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ’™

1 Like

I prefer FiJi. 😜

1 Like

More expensive tickets lol πŸ˜‚

@Will_A, @Bravo59, and @NathanD, thanks for the spot! I stayed to spot others for like 4 hours lol

2 Likes

Departing EGLL for Abu Dhabi on a GAVA codeshare, I spot @TaipeiGuru and @Manav_Suri on final at Heathrow. Good times.

2 Likes

Thanks for the spot! Hope you have a good flight to the UAE!

2 Likes

Spotted AAVA1694 @Devon_Mo_piedmont114 I think taking off from JFK

I took off from KEWR but thanks for the spot @Jack_Q who is flying to EWR in a dash 8 I miss the american ones

1 Like

I see @jghastings on their way back to clt for the second time today. how was KLIT?

1 Like

A very quiet place 🀣 Was trying to do the actual flights of N580NN a week ago. I know not why.