Great controlling at LAX!
@mwe2187
@Ethan_Hansen
@Bobby
And now @Guxk!

2 Likes

It’s @Bobby :)

4 Likes

Thanks! Hope you had great views of SoCal!

1 Like

@Luke_Sta and @Plane-Train-TV coming in for the Love Field Flyout hosted by Luke.

1 Like

@PrzemekGancarz 👋 did you fall asleep 😂

1 Like

Everything under control 😅

1 Like

So I have been doing some spotting and here’s who I found.

@DeerCrusher going to KTOA

@Plane-Train-TV going to KPHX

@Ecoops_123 going to KLAX

@art_martinez going to KPAO

@JackH flying VFR

I wish I could spot more but I have an event to attend.

2 Likes

Definitely!

Good Afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain (JR), Speaking… :P

We will shortly begin our descent into San Francisco, the seatbelt sign has been turned on. We advise you to fasten your seatbelt for your own safety and look out from the window over the beautiful San Francisco Bay, as to your left we @Cameron_Brown, and to your right @harmyd @Mark_Eatman. In front of us, @Paul_petropoulos. You may also see @Cody_M doing some fancy approach into San Jose.

I’ve also heard rumours about two Staff (@Tyler_Shelton & @MishaCamp) to be heading to the West Coast today as well ;)

As for me, I’ve been your captain on this journey, and I hope you’ve had a pleasant flight with Singapore Airlines, we hope that you’ll choose to fly with the SIA Group again, I’ll let you enjoy the final view of the Bay as we approach Runway 28R at SFO Int’l.

Psst… I don’t know about you, but, Me (JR) + Tarzan OST (in SWE) + SQ 777-300ER + Landing @KSFO = There is no better combo. That’s gold right there, and for some reason Tarzan OST has led me to do some of the best landings at SFO ;P

6 Likes

En-Route to Seoul Inchoen and just happened to spot @Okenwa_Ejike (IFAE Aero Contractor) and @Diederick who are both headed the same way as well!

3 Likes

So creative some days @Captain_JR 😁

2 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton parking across from me at KLAX. Also spotted @MrMrMan departing the airspace, @Choccymilk and @zooroo_fpv on the ground and @Captain_JR right next to me at TBIT.

4 Likes

Aha, I didn’t see your Display Name till now, haha. Great to see you again and thanks for the close up spot :D

3 Likes

And you as well. Have a nice flight to Korea!

Edit: @George is now on my left 👋

2 Likes

Thanks, gotta come up with something new. Makes thing a little more spicy ;)

I don’t fly often to KSFO, and the place is nice and all. Not many people to spot but the rumors say, if you look over the San Francisco Bay, you’ll spot a Unicorn (Misha) inbound to land and on ground @Zach_S.

1 Like

Haha, @George, Girl, I see you @LAX. Hey listen. Don’t, and I’m telling you, don’t depart without telling me 😂

Wait a second, aight, cuz this A388 is packed with people, counting beyond 388 passengers alone… yeah, I know, nice pun, A388 and 388 PAX too, whatever, now don’t pushback, just stay where you are :P

1 Like