Community Members Spotted on Live Part 2

Thanks for good service @PlaneCrazy

Thankyou @PlaneCrazy for the quick and easy departure out of VCBI off to Dubai I go !

• @Captain_Zen in his trusty Spitfire ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • @Jack_Q in his 777-200F, Cargo Hauler to Memphis โœˆ
  • @Will_Padilla in the new Air Asia X A330-300 at HKG ๐Ÿ˜

You guys will be my last spots before my departure to JFK ๐Ÿ‘‹

๐Ÿ‘‹ trying out the new replay feature. Itโ€™s really awesome!

I also love the fluidity of the Free Cam. Feels amazing now. But yeah the Replay is superb. Will be great to see the replay of my flight from SIN-HKG-JFK-HKG later when Iโ€™m done with all flights :D

@Captain_JR I see you at VHHH, Mr. Cathay 840 Heavy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gatehold in effect, gotta waitโ€ฆ

Anyways, thanks for the spot :)

Wait, thereโ€™s more people here in HKG to be spotted!

I can see: @Ethan_Chloe123, @Stef, @21cabbage, @Aho, @Julius97, @Kaiserthebloo, @Senneca, @mwe2187 & @LukeD ๐Ÿ˜„

Hello! How are you?

Fine, thank you. Just have this gatehold to deal with for a bit longer :)

And you, everything good?

Yep! Only thing that bothered me on the approach was a go around but Iโ€™m great now!

Happy that you landed safely. Sometimes we need to deal with the more annoying and time consuming stuff to get results for something better ;)

@Captain_JR parked close by me!

Iโ€™m delayed by one and half hour, due to multiple reasons. Hope to pushback in 5 minutes and depart as soon as possible. Got 15hrs to JFK to do then return and then possibly go to London too?

But thanks for the spot and enjoy your flight + safe landings ๐Ÿ˜‹

Sorry about that ๐Ÿ™ƒ

No probs. It was truly crazy out there and I was just waiting patiently. Pushing back now :)

Iโ€™m currently gearing up for a flight to KDEN while eating mc Donaldโ€™s

And Iโ€™m drinking coffee, although it is past midnight now, haha โ˜•

Beautiful, @Neeson52 just greased the landing so gracefully at Hong Kong ๐Ÿ˜, in the midst of me being stuck on the ground for 3hrs ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha, last minute runway change looked like it didnโ€™t affect my landing. Proud to fly on my home airline with their new livery. Good flight to JFK!