Community Members Spotted on Live Part 2

I saw these mods flying around KLAX recently

What app was that? I see the LiveFlight Connect app icon, but I cant seem to find an app that does that.

It’s called Live Flight.
It’s available on your browser aswell. I would definitely recommend buying Live Flight Horizon aswell for some added features which further enchance its usability alongside IF.

Spotted @schyllberg heading to TNCM in an A321!
Psst… We are to your left hand side :D

Oh great… a stream train 😏
Haha

Really excited to see how ATC will handle this… We will arrive at almost the same time xD

50% ghosted for not following instructions is a probable result. Wouldn’t be the first time 😝

I hope that I am one of the 50% who won’t be ghosted haha

Spotted @schyllberg earlier this morning on approach to KMIA.

Btw, I was AAVA100

@Dillon_Lewis is the only other one who seems to be flying to MKJS at this time. Interesting

UPDATE: @Waynehorne flew out of MKJS too!

I saw @Levet, @Blu_Games, and @Starley at TNCM. Pics to come later. Also heard that Seb and Deer were in the area.

Spotted @schyllberg, @DeerCrusher and @Levet!
Thanks for joining the stream Matt and Chris!
(Psst, Seb, did your game crash when you were flying to TNCM?)

No crash. I exited. Had to fix a few things :)

yooo that was a dope flight lol

@Blu_Games and @Etrain: You guys want to try a simulcast where we all stream and fly together? I think it might be cool and help the channels grow.

Pics as promised.

Blu’s next IF stream will be on Friday at 14:30z. If you have time then you can jump in and stream with him. (We will be doing a FNF route)

Sadly I’ll be busy. Hopefully he does a weekends stream. That would be really fun. Do a MEGA IF Stream or something.

Spotted Flying an Avrocar(ended up being an A321) in an unknown livery, into JFK

Sorry didn’t, know fixed