Community Members Spotted on Live Part 2

@RTG113 - Do you think hes trying to say something?!?!

#KISPNAXService!!?!?!

3 Likes

Lots of spotting going on today @PHNL during HVA Event:

@Brent_Adams and @Javian_J

@kylen15 and @Brent_Adams (again)

@Krunchy_Toast and @BigBert10

6 Likes

I spotted Laura in a CRJ at Sion, Switzerland (LSGS) and @Chris_Wing in a Boeing 737-900BBJ He was on tbe far left of the pic

I didn’t get any in-game pics. sorry x plz don’t hurt me

Screenshot_20180113-222809Screenshot_20180113-222812

2 Likes

Islip isn’t an international airport, so I doubt it. KLGA doesn’t even have flights to Europe.

It’s been rumored by Norwegian and Aer Lengus as a low cost option opposed to JFK.

1 Like

Lol I was controlling at the time that he departed! There were 2 other Norwegian flights heading out as well

1 Like

Anyone knows who this is? IFC-DAVE at MMMX earlier today, callsign AIRMAN

I saw @AndrewRG10 and @Reedgreat flying trans-atlantic earlier today. Hi guys!

3 Likes

Saturday Night Patterns - @AllegiantAir, @AllegiantAir, @Kate_Russell, @WardellStephenCurry, @Cpt.TC, @Wyatt_Eckhart and @Ashton_Liberty

3 Likes

@Chief305
You had a lil problem there taking off, it seems like you needed more flaps or more speed. Anyway, nice seeing you. I was the NZ 787-9 at the gate. Enjoy your long journey to KMIA !
imageimage

@George I don’t know if you’re the same guy but is the same name.
You had a beautiful take off on those wind gust @Sydney. Really nice.

2 Likes

@Jay757 Had a lot of flaps, just the heavy weight, MIA is far so more fuel, and we have a lot of snacks on board for the long trip.

5 Likes

Haha thanks! I spotted you when controlling on NZAA earlier today, and spotted you on YSSY parking aswell ;)

Nice unplanned following flight from Gatwick to Jersey with Cpt Martin (cant find IFC tag)

Hmm I’ve seen a lot of mods lately, but ATC does a great job

Yeah yeah !! Now I remember You. My bad I switched to Tower freq trying to get to rwy05R, I was a little confused on how to proceed… now I know. Oh and that Emirates a380 guy next to me really pissed me off, lol.

1 Like

Spotted @Michael_Weinblatt in front of me doing YSSY-KLAX as I did NZAA-KLAX

1 Like

@Daniel14

Here’s a pic

Stalker Alert 😂

1 Like

Spotted @Joseph_Spinner inbound to KLAX after I was on the ground

2 Likes

Spotted @Swiss while I was landing at KLAX.

1 Like

@Mark_Denton

4 Likes