Community link in-app

This is a very unusual feature request. I’m asking for a button linking directly to the Community be implemented inside of the Infinite Flight home screen. It would look something like this: (took me 30 seconds inside of Photoshop)

Easy to implement, and possibly overlooked. Do you want to see this feature?

• Yes, this was overlooked and should’ve been implemented years ago!
  • Yes, I think this will be a nice addition
  • Maybe, not really a yes or a no
  • No, I don’t see the need for it
  • No, absolutely definitely, not. Useless idea

0 voters

14 Likes

It would be nice. I think the forum should be advertised more as it’s a great way to improve pilot and atc skills as well as connect with other users.

7 Likes

Great idea for those who are new, but personally I just never close the internet tab on my phone…

1 Like

Especially how there is an ATC command to “check tutorials on the forum.” If there was a direct link, from inside the app, then maybe the violator might learn something.

2 Likes

It was already advertised on the loading screen. And if you click on one of the events it takes you here.

2 Likes

But how are “noobs” meant to know that? Btw, clicking on an event opens up in your calendar, clicking on an announcement opens up the forums.

1 Like

Same thing, people can easily find it. Would still like the button added btw.

2 Likes

Very very nice idea.

1 Like

You know, when you enter any of the modes (solo, live, atc) you see a question mark on the top left which takes you to a page with a link to the support section of the community below. However, I do believe that a link to this community page should have a more prominent presence on the app though.

1 Like

I agree it would be cool if the developers would clearly add a link to the community. However, there are already some areas in the app where you can access the community (marked in red). Unfortunately they're often hidden or difficult to find/access.

![image](upload://aakSokOQopHXvGCYfcNUSYwfq4W.jpeg) ![image](upload://2GOFn1c5DbvQaBq2jYh7jOMM8LL.jpeg)
2 Likes

How can you say “years ago” if that community haven’t 2 years yet…?

As an exaggeration. Substituting for “I really, really want this!”

1 Like