Community events on Training Server? *unofficial*

I was wondering whilst on a train back to my home town from the city of London, why don’t we have community Events on the training server? Even if it isn’t as professional you’d get a lot more users, and a lot more ATC services.

When I first joined Infimite Flight, I will admit I illegally download a hacked all aircraft free version. I played that for around 2 years, when I got my Samsung Tablet, which a few months later then finally got access to a bank/debit card. I immediatly paid for the pro, wanting to fly with the whole community, and join in with events with ATC, and oh… Yes, grade 1.

I know the feeling when you get a couple of violations and you are demoted to grade 2, or when you just can't get there, or even when you have 1,000,000 xp but have too many violations, I've been there… for 7 days. The 2nd week of my subscription I was demoted. Within the first 5 days I reached grade 3, by flying non-stop and overnight, then a couple of touch-and-goes, but getting back to the point:

I want to organise an ATC schedule that isn't official, but gives the users who simply can't get the level they so truly want, also giving members of IF a chance at Air Traffic Controling high density traffic with no worry what airport and time.

I am willing to organise these flights, very similar to the official ATC events, but still try to keep the traditions like the FNF and ATC choice. It may not be popular at the start, but it hopefully might grow as time passes by.

I would also listen to what you want, I will try to read every comment, and will like it to show that I have read it, probably a reply. This gives the chance of not having all the selective airports, like KORD, KLAX, EGLL, and similar, but the less populated airports in IF such as Malaga, Gibraltar (to the extent), Vancouver, Seattle, Perth, Stanstead/Luton/Gatwick, and many others. Infinite flight have been slowly making progress in the way they handle ATC events, but just now for the users to give their opinion.

So I will ask you, and I plead, there is a vote below, would you like this? Or not, and comment, saying what airports you would like to see have ATC, and other traffic, along with your favourite airlines, and aircraft.

Staff notes:

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL EVENT UNLESS APPROVED BY A MEMBER

ANY PROBLEMS CONTACT ME WITH NO HASSLE

PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THIS POST AS PUBLIC AS POSSIBLE, SINCE I WANT EVEYONE TO HAVE A SAY ON THIS

This was posted on ATC as an ATC Event. If you want it changed, don’t hesitate to comment.

3 Likes

You can check my Instagram @ecoops123 for some of the flights I get up to, which are completely around the world. Don’t click the ECoops123 link… CHRIS!! I thought you said you were going to delete that account, it was my old account with an email I cannot access.

1 Like

Poll isn’t working lol

1 Like

There are 2 pictures and staff notes!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.