Community Events Calendar

I just created an event and would like to have it on here it is on July 14

Got 1 here:

Added those two! Thanks @Gibberish and @Dylan_M

1 Like

Hey my Event: Big Traffic @ENBR is canceled.
But i have made a new Event:

I LOVE THIS THANKS SO MUCH FOR ADDING MY EVENT. SUN ‘N FUN. ThAnKs so MuCh

1 Like

June 1st, 2019.

Ryanair flight above the Alps - date change from 13th April to 20th April 1600Z

Just added your event @SwedishFlyer

Thanks for letting me know, @Jakub_Astary, I just changed it : )

2 Likes

Hello all!

Just want to quickly update you all: I’ve added about 15 events in the past two days, so your events should be posted. As always, let me know if you see an issue.

Regards,
Jeffrey

1 Like

Here’s one that isn’t there :)

Correction: I just noticed you’ve got it down on the Saturday (it should be the Thursday as ANZAC day is a Thursday)

@Jeffrey1o2 I had a time change from 1830Z to 1800Z.

Thanks @Josh and @Brad_Hoffman, I’ve edited both of those events :)

2 Likes

I have an Event, the Day is 4th May and the Problem is that in the Calender it says the Event is 1700Z but it is 1600Z, why? You can check now in the Event.

I got one event today and June 2 both at 2 pm EST
1400Z
Kpvd event is on [tomarrow][need pilots][20 gates open]Flight out of KPVD @ KPVD - 211800ZAPR19

KJFK event is on [4 weeks 1 day] [pilots needed] flight out @KJFK - 021400ZJUN19

Thank you, @joshua_morrissette, I added those two events.

@DL_FILM, The reason your event wasn’t shown, is because you changed the date about 5 times since you first published your event. I understand things happen, but changing the event date from February to June to May gets very confusing.

The next event is June 2

can you get this added? thank you so much

Would I be able to link this thread with all of my events? So everyone joining could stay up to date.

Please update my event June 2 18:00z

@Delta319 Your event was originally scheduled for June 22, and I had not received any updates, so that is why it did not appear on the calendar.
@Infinite_Flight_Sims Your event is linked on the Google Calendar event, so people can click it from there.
@joshua_morrissette I just did so. Thanks for letting me know :)

3 Likes