Community Events Calendar

Hello all!

I have been working on a community events calendar for the past hour or so. To keep things simple, it is public and anyone can see public events posted under the #live:events category.

One of our moderators made a comment the other day about the possibility of adding a plugin for this, but in the meantime, I decided to create a calendar. Obviously, it will need constant editing and revision. If you are the event manager at your VA, feel free to PM me and I can give you editing access to the calendar, so when you post a new event on the forums, you can also post it on the calendar. Any other regulars can also feel free to collaborate on this by shooting me a PM.

The Events Calendar
  • Date and time of the event (Zulu)
  • Location of the event
  • Link to the event topic itself on the community forums.

If you locate any errors within the calendar whether it be date, time, sponsors, airport, etc., please notify me and I will make corrections. In the meantime, I am still adding events, so please bare with me.

Thanks for your attention,
Jeffrey

Need a hand with this? I can help out with the Calendar.

this cal. is actually a really great idea! FYI The massive JFK flyout is on saturday the 16th at 4PM EST

Great idea! We can now find all the events in one place.

My event this Sunday. 👋👋 Thanks for making a calendar.

All times are correct in my personal calendar but they seem to be reflected incorrectly in this topic. @Zachary_Bernstein I have you KJFK Flyout marked on March 16 at 2000Z, but some information is not being transferred correctly. Please standby :)

No Worries just letting you know!

UPDATE:

• Events are being posted under their scheduled Zulu time (adjust accordingly)
  • I have finished uploading all events I could find to this calendar
  • If you notice in error in your event or it is missing, please send me a PM with a link directing me to it.

Enjoy!
Jeffrey

UPDATE

• More events have been added to the calendar
  • Check it out, there are multiple planned for today!

Have in mind that the FLYOUT in Shannon is starting in Sunday, which is today. The dates have changed which makes everything better for my event. As Saint Patrick’s event starts today, my flyout in Dublin will start on the same time as Shannon will.

Fixed it :)) Thanks for letting me know

How to make it?

I’ve moved my event(tribute to my cousin) from March 30th to March 31st at 12:30 pm mst

Updated. Thanks for letting me know

If you want to add it mine is May 18

It’s already there ;)

Oh, my bad, never saw it. Thank you!

Quite a brilliant idea. At least we can just check that instead of scrolling through events :)

Update:

• This calendar is constantly being updated for your use
  • Please let me know if there are changes to your event
  • All events published so far have been added to this calendar

Happy Landings :)

Awesome work! Excellent job!