Community Events Calendar- 2020

Hello, IFC!

Today I bring to you the Community Events Calendar for the month of May, 2020.

If you notice, the calendar is available to be edited and changed by anyone. This is because I trust that people will not abuse the access and only use it for the correct purposes, which is to add/change events.

If there is an event missing, please either message me, post on this thread, or if able, add it in yourself to the calendar. :)

The link is posted below:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=amFyZWRqazMwQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ

NOTE:

Please only use the editing permissions for adding events, or editing the information of an event

It is recommesed that you use a PC/Laptop when viewing the Calendar. If you are using a mobile device (phone, iPad, tablet, etc.), you will be taken to a google website that will not display the events. If that happens, just scroll to the bottom of the page and press “Desktop”

Thanks for viewing, and stay safe!

12 Likes

This is a great idea! It looks like I have to request access it, so I just did that :D

Yes, haha. I just changed something so try it now. :)

1 Like

Working now! I can see it but I can’t add anything to the actual calander

Respect! How long did this take you?

Ah, sorry about that! I’ll just add stuff in manually. Is there a specific even that you want added?

1 Like

Also btw my flyout on the 9th should say 1900Z (it currently says 1700Z). It’s the correct time on the calendar though. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Wait, I was looking at the wrong day, it’s already there sorry

1 Like

Thanks! About 1 hour to add in all the ones for May.

I have to say, this is going to be tremendously helpful to me. I try to avoid overlapping with other events, but the process of checking that can be quite tedious, so this is a life-saver!

1 Like

Wow what an awesome Idea this should be pinned

It isn’t that important. Still great job PlaneGeek

1 Like

@PlaneGeek The event for Delta vs American is actually at 1930Z :)

Thanks, the title on that event was moved 4 hours ahead 8 minutes ago. I’ll update it now. :)

1 Like

Yeah that was an error sorry :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.