Community Choice Friday Night Flight - Poll CLOSED

1. PANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Alaska

2. this is a vital airport for cargo and passenger flights everyday with many people and goods flying in and out as Ted Stevens is a international Cargo Hub to and from the Far East for FedEx UPS and DHL. This is the perfect choice for FNF as there are many different routes, Cargo and Passenger that fly into and out of Ted Stevens as a connecting point for Asian and the americas as well as 3 runways, you get a great view of Alaska surrounding scenery and snowy terrain as you fly on your way to anchorage

3. Multiple Gates, Multiple runways, Multiple Frequency’s and hasn’t been used for a FNF since April of 2018

1 Like

Oh my god yes. And pair it up with Madeira for some awesome landings!

1 Like

ETNN y EVRA , TALLIN and RIGA international.It will be the first time for FNF. Very nice landscapes !

1 Like

Let’s do that! Call the event Flashback Friday Night Flight!

1 Like

Bermuda L.F. Wade International Airport (TXKF)

Surrounded by nothing but ocean, this airport makes a fun approach, and a landing on a beautiful island.

The airports one runway is 9,700 feet long, and 150 ft wide, a comfortable distance for any pilot.

Bermuda airport is also a great location to fly many different types of aircraft.
Aircraft can come in from New York, Boston, Miami, Toronto, Atlanta, and even a flights from London Gatwick.

3 Likes

Cancun International Airport
ICAO code: MMUN
IATA dode: CUN
Focus City for:

Focus city

2 Likes

Anchorage International Airport, PANC

Anchorage is a very large airport located in the Southern-Central Area of Alaska. This airport has recieved nearly no attention in Infinite Flight. When I fly from Anchorage, I almost always see zero other pilots. This saddens me, as the airport is incredible. It deserves better. I cant remember the last FNF we had here, probably because we’ve never had one at Anchorage.
There are lots and lots of gates, lots and lots of runways, more than enough for the standard Friday Night Flight. Cargo, commercial, you name it. The airport is located in the center to connect to other countries, therefore it is a huge cargo hub, connecting many parts of the world with Alaska.
To conclude, we should definitely have another FNF in Anchorage, Alaska. There airport has recieved no attention and offers more than you think. Thank you for reading!

9 Likes

Would you guys stilll look at the suggestions that have been posted earlier in the day but the suggestions are edited for example I posted my but then I updated it and added an extra airport

1 Like

Erm Misha…its now 1940Z:

When dat poll going to be up?

1 Like

He said the poll would be posted around 2200Z

2 Likes

No, he said the poll will be in place UNTIL 2200Z.

Mexico has a beautiful scenery specially cancun and there’s ia a big latino comunity that basically never is featured…
Cancún International Airport, Aeropuerto Internacional de Cancún) (IATA: CUN, ICAO: MMUN) is located in Cancun, Quintana Roo on the Caribbean coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. It is Latin America’s second and Mexico’s second busiest airport, after Mexico City International Airport. In 2018, Cancun airport handled 25,202,016 passengers, a 6.8% increase compared to 2017.
RUNWAYS: 12R/30L 11,483ft , 12L/30R 9,186ft
Total Passengers 25,202,016
International Passengers 16,424,506
Ranking in Mexico 2nd
It has two parallel operative runways that can be used simultaneously. The airport was officially opened in 1974 The airport is operated by It is a focus city for Aeromexico, Interjet, VivaAerobus and Volaris, and currently offers flights to over 20 destinations in Mexico and to over 30 countries in North, Central, South America and Europe.
Alternative Airports: Mexico City (MMMX) which is the biggest in the Americas and the first airport to handle the A380 B77W and the biggest in Latino America and Miami (KMIA) can be a route over the golf of Mexico. Good day.

3 Likes

EBBR Brussels

1 Like

Hey guys? Just saying, they have stopped taking requests, as it is past 1900z.
-Ty
:)

1 Like

Fort Lauderdale KFLL
Why? Fort Lauderdale is a forgotten airport in IF overtaken by KMIA. I would love some support to one with my favorite airports. :D

4 Likes

and it would be nice to take a look at a “region” that was once preglobal.

It’s poll time! Get voting!

• EBBR Brussels
  • PHNL Honolulu
  • LPPT Lisbon
  • DNMM Lagos

0 voters

42 Likes

And that’s a wrap. Details up at the usual time tomorrow!

22 Likes