Coming back to Infinite Flight

After having not played Infinite Flight for 2 years due to life events I finally came back again. I did not realize how much fun it was to fly with others on a mobile sim. Having gotten a PC about a year ago I got into playing X-plane 11. I had flown on there for a while until I was accepted into the alpha testing program for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I have had a lot of fun helping with the development of the new simulator set to release this year sometime and have been in awe of the features and graphics it has. However, after coming back to Infinite Flight, I noticed it has a certain bliss to it. One of the cool features I forgot was so nice is having the sim with you at all times in your pocket. Being able to quickly load in and start flying is another bonus. The controls are flawless when it comes to a mobile flight sim. And yes, X-Plane mobile has some cool features like 3D buildings. But having tried both, I still like Infinite Flight a lot more. The community is always willing to help by answering questions, people respect each other during live events (most of the time), and the multiplayer experience in this sim is nothing like I have seen before on any other sim whether it be mobile or PC.

I would just like to thank the devs of Infinite Flight for making such a wonderful sim that I have played for many hours of the day and that I will play for more hours to come. You have truly built something special for all of us avgeeks!

Stay safe! - Seth

21 Likes

Hey! Welcome back, it’s great to see you return!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

3 Likes

Welcome back the community! Some things have changed and evolved while you were gone. Great to see you’ve returned

2 Likes

Hey Seth!

Welcome back! In case you missed it, right now we are all anticipating the rework of the 777, possibly along with some other awesome new features. It is currently in testing.

Myself and the rest of the community are excited to see you around the forums and in the Infinite skies!

Glad you decided to return!

2 Likes

Wow! I cant wait to give it a spin! I already tried the new Airbus and it is amazing! I will have to try the XCub next!

5 Likes

welcome back and you’re just in time cause a new plane is about release soon. WE dont know when tho its in beta testing

1 Like

Welcome back! Infinite Flight truly has something different about it! The multiplayer and community is just the best of any platform

1 Like

Glad to see you back in the IF skies! Infinite flight has evolved and changed, even within the one year I’ve been here, let alone two. I’ve noticed how the community of players here has been so helpful and welcoming as well, really different than other sims, which is why I’m still here! Hope to fly with you sometime now that you’re back!

1 Like

anytime you want to fly, u can private message me to fly together to a destination.

2 Likes

Thank you @Butter_Boi and @Gaming_sniper! And thank you to everyone else who has welcomed me back!! My goal now is to get some flight hours and landings in so I can get my “expert” status back :P

3 Likes

yep a little refresher. I’ll be waiting for u on expert server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.