Come to New York ! (Android Users Only) [Closed Permanently]

on my way to TNCM

1 Like

We are now opened again on Singapore Kuala Lumpur region! Come here and have some fun on Riau Islands or the Sumatra Island ;)

1 Like

Thanks for the t&g’s at WIBD it was fun

1 Like

You are welcome, it’s a pleasure that pilots can enjoy my service ;)

WIBD and WIDD Tower and Ground are now closed! But we still have WMKK, and WMBT ;)

Come and gather in Singapore as a group of Android! :)

Thanks for the time!
Still waiting for the update as I’m android :)

1 Like

Cant wait to put my android phone with 8gb ram to the test.

#AndroidLivesMatter haha

2 Likes

I coming…777-300Air france 100…we are tough!!!😎😎😎

I’ll be joining later

Are you going to plan another event for us android users?

Maybe I’ll do it again tommorow (GMT+7 time). Until Global is released on Android 😉

2 Likes

We will unite and become one we will get through this looking forward to it :-)

1 Like

I’m done waiting for this update

1 Like

OnePlus 5 is a monster! But I’d rather enjoy it on the Note 8’s big screen. Being “forced” to play Global on an iPhone sucks…

4 Likes

Let’s not get this thread off topic guys and it ends up being closed unnecessary. I don’t know if we can open our own upcoming android thread or not?

1 Like

Hey everyone I have an update from Laura on the Android update.

Android folks, we feel your pain, it’s coming, we’re stabilizing things with just one platform now. It should just be a few days…

1 Like

that’s what they always tell us. We already know it’s coming in a few days, that’s not even an update really

2 Likes

After looking at how “empty” the regions are, it makes me feel bad for you Android users. As an iOS user, I am enjoying the update, but I wish I would fly with the old terrain again. I still remember how fun flying was with the old scenery. Don’t worry Android users, Global will be worth it. Just get a Live+ subscription and update to Global when it’s ready :)

I also had a dream about Android users leaving the old terrain and fly into the new world. I could imagine how lonely the airports are in the old update…

4 Likes

It’s honestly so lonely here now on the old servers, watching you guys all have fun and how busy the global servers are is a nightmare… glad your enjoying it, hope to be joining you in the not so distant future. :)

2 Likes

Opened again in KLGA. Come here to fly with us ;)

1 Like