Come on people have patience

I was doing flight tower control on training server one at KNUC and some people have no patience to wait for orders. If your lined up use common sense and wait your turn and don’t ask for takeoff approval when your no where near the hold short line. What gets me the most is when I have someone at the hold sort line asking for take off and I have someone flying in and they don’t see them and keep flooding my feed for take off request. Do people not pull up their map when told to hold positions to see if a plane is coming to land? I got planes trying to land with an impatience person ignoring my orders and pulling out on the runway.

2 Likes

This is the training server. Fly on expert for a more realistic experience with professional ATC! You can even contact a recruiter to take the tests to be able to control on the expert server as well. :)

4 Likes

I would but your lucky if there’s even 5 flights going on in the whole server.

2 Likes

It’s training server fly on expert for a better experience. If you can’t fly on expert do as many touch and go pattern work. And welcome to the community :)

1 Like

There is usually a lot of traffic depending on where there is ATC open on expert. Like the Hawaii region at this moment. And by the way, welcome to the community! :)

http://community.infiniteflight.com/t/infinite-flight-atc-recruiting/

Here you can check what is needed to become an ATC controller on the expert server, in case you are interested. :)

1 Like

If more than 4 people was on expert server I’d join it.

1 Like

Training server.