Come on guys!!! πŸ˜€

First thing is first, is it a debete or a fight ? Well we don’t know. When we have a debete about a which plane is the best or whatever, we don’t know if the person is angry or jus calmly having a civil debete, we don’t becouse we are not see them face to face, we don’t know what kind of tone he is using angry or a civil one, we don’t know. So say me and @CAPT BILL are having a debete about the A380 and the 747-8i, he is saying the 747 is better I am saying the A380. I might saying in a temper tyst the A380 is better and saying that in a bad tone, but he might be saying in a nice civil voice and nice civil tone that I think the 747 is better. What my point is, USE THE πŸ˜œπŸ˜¬πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ͺ😩😑πŸ˜₯πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬βœ¨πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜ͺ☺️πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜₯πŸ˜‘πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‘πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„πŸ€πŸ€•πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜¬πŸ€•πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜˜πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜‘πŸ€•πŸ˜˜πŸ€• (EMOJIS!). Use the emojis to resemble your temper and what not you know what I mean!! :) thank you. Please
@Swang007
@Tyler_Shelton
Please if you would mind pinning this please πŸ™. I can stop unnecessary arguments. Thank you.

2 Likes

@masonh2479 this is the proper one. I made a mistake!

oh, ok :) :)

I wouldn’t recommend the heavy use of emojis. They are distracting at best. You can easily convey a state of mind by the type of words you are using and as long as there is no personal attack or baseless claims, debates can be productive.

12 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

First of all, you should change your profile picture.

2 Likes

Yeah my bad :) I meant debate

No need to close this.

Your reason is needed!

We can still discuss about the emoji topic. There is no need to close a topic just to close it.

What do you mean ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Philippe disabled the in-house emojis. i wouldn’t encourage excess emojis. Makes me take you far less seriously for one

I am only suggesting that folks use fewer emojis jus to resemble they feeling in a more clearer way so they don’t become confused if he’s takeing it bad or if he is takeing it the good way. I wasn’t suggesting the high use of emojis jus the ones that resemble your feeling in your post! πŸ˜€

Hello Mr Rowan ,how come yr example given using my name when we both know we are a380 freaks lol.πŸ™Œ