Colours Added To Logo

Hi!! Can anyone help me know when the colours were added to Infinite Flight logo. I login almost thrice a week, but somehow I didn’t notice the new logo. I like the add on to their logo❤️😎😁😍 Thanks n advance🙏🏽

They were added at the start of the month to signify the start of pride month. I would assume that this would last until the end of the month though.

2 Likes

Yeah, like @LordWizrak said it is only for pride month. They create a pride logo every year that only lasts the month. Will definitely only be here until July starts.

3 Likes

Yes like everyone stated, pride month, which is why the colours are there. Represents LGBTQ rights, I think.

2 Likes

A lot of people have made it there profile picture to support pride month. If you want you can do the same by taking a screenshot of this image:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlFecLH7C-/?utm_medium=share_sheet

2 Likes

Thnks mann🙏🏽

Just changed my profile pic to support the pride. Thanks for letting me know. But IF should’ve sent a message to all their subscribers that IF supports the pride with the new logo pic, so few people like me wouldn’t be scratching their heads like a dumb…😁😁. Seeing the logo first time what struck my mind was IF’s anniversary.
You have a good day. 🙏🏽

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.