Why hello there my dear Friends!
I’m back with another photo topic!
I find the Colorado region the best region to fly in with the non-sub IF. The scenery is stunning!
Route for today was:
92CO -> CO19 -> 1CO7 -> 0CO2
Without further ado, lest get goin!
- Taking off out of 92CO which is a glitched airport
Lining up with the runway at CO19
A little break with a great view of the mountains in the background
Blasting out of CO19 and heading for 1CO7
- Beautiful view of the mountains enroute to our next airport
- Landing at 1CO7, which is 600ft Long!
- Stunning wing view of the Colorado mountains while cruising towards 0CO2
Nice Scenery as we start our approach
A very fun approach! I had to go around a few cliffs and then align in final
- And, last but not least, a greasy landing at our destination airport.
Well, this was an awesome journey! I had lots of fun, and seeing the mountains was very interesting! I highly recommend this route if you don’t have a sub.
Tell me what you think of these photos, and which one was your favourite?
Thanks for looking, and as always, see you around, or in the skies!