Colorado GA and Old Military Flyover

Today we had a group of local GA pilots do a Flyover in honor of our Frontline Workers who are battling hard for us. There were two groups. The fast group which went wayyy off track so I didn’t get good pictures. Then the slow group followed the fast group but stayed on the path so my shots were decent. This is not my best work and the quality isn’t the great see but it ezz what it ezz. They flew a variety of GA planes and old military crafts. The planes flew at 2000ft around 150-250kts
These are the best ones I got from the flyover

I’d like to thank our Frontline health care workers for everything they do. They are truly warriors. One day everything will be “normal” again. One day we’ll be able to see our friends and other family members. These times are tough but we will fight and win this battle.
Equipment: Canon EOS Rebel T4i
Sigma 100-400mm
Edited in Lightroom
Instagram:

Thanks for Viewing
Stay Motivated and Stay Positive

29 Likes

Good one Tyler, now collect that clout my man… 😉

1 Like

That clout is nonexistent rn

1 Like

Yes. We do. Another flyover tomorrow 🥴
Maybe @Wattsup_jet will get some pictures tomorrow

2 Likes

Clouds are mean aren’t they. I will definitely be getting photos of the next flyover tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s always cloudy when we get flyovers I swear

1 Like

Ay he got the clout doe

5 likes is not clout that’s the exact opposite of what I was trying to do

3 Likes

Very nice pictures! That first shot looks amazing!

1 Like

Wow global flyer have some respect man…

calm down everyone, it’s something of an inside joke, GlobalFlyer is the best

2 Likes

Great photos! I didn’t get anywhere near the quality of photos you did, but they flew over my place as well earlier. Totally forgot about it. Only warning I got that they were flying over what the unusual noise of 3 dozen warbirds, RVs and other types of planes approaching. 😁

This was the best my iPhone 11 Pro could do in the matter of seconds I had to snap a few pics. lol

4 Likes

Haha! The experience matters more then the photos :)

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad I live so close to echo park where they flew over. One went right above my house but my tree got in the way and the shot got ruined but I got some decent shots.

Low key flex by deer 😏

kidding, kidding

1 Like

These are cool. I heard they are coming over KRIL tomorrow so I’ll have to grab a few pics of them.

😂. That made me laugh so hard for some reason. That’s why @DeerCrusher is the best mod

Dang I should move to Colorado to get more flyovers. That is really cool. Instead of cool flyovers all I get is to live in a city named after COVID I have to say I’m jealous of DeerCrusher, @den.aviation @Wattsup_jet and like the other 15-20 members who all get to see those flyovers. At least I have LAX to spot at

2 Likes

You should. Planes, mountains, (fires), pow. We’ve got it all.

1 Like

There’s already mountains and fires right where I live so

I still can’t get over how cool that is. Is Denver area the only place that gets that. That’s the only place if heard of plane flyovers like that

1 Like

You can’t argue facts 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Might be a flex but I didn’t have time to go run inside and get the other camera. I won’t name the brand or type because I don’t wanna flex. 😂

3 Likes