color map

How do i get this map please tell me :D

1 Like

You’re probably correct I’d also say it’s a display issue

Are you on iPhone using the blue light filter? That could also connect with the issue

Wait. This is happening if I use color invert on my iPhone

1 Like

Ok now it’s not doing it. I’m so confused

1 Like

You definatly won’t be getting it if he or anyone else doesn’t know what happened

It’s something to do with color invert. It’s like it does not know what color to invert? I have red for a second but when I went to write the message I came back and it was gone

1 Like

Yes i know it was a joke

Wait no I’m trippin the opposite of white is black

2 Likes

@Alejandro_Castaneda try what @Airwolf did then restart your phone.

Did you just wreck your app aswell 🤦🏻‍♂️ atleast we know how you caused the issue

1 Like

Nevermind. This is what it is on color invert

1 Like

Most of the times I go in, it gets a color, I know this is weird and that’s why I decided to ask for help

1 Like

I have no clue. I’m trying all these color invert settings I have right now

1 Like

It is an error of the application and not of the device

1 Like

Idk. I swear I saw red for a second. I’ve always had trouble with apples color invert. It was not the same color red as yours though

2 Likes

I’m with airwolf I think it’s your phone

That is what would seem obvious to me. But I doubt he even uses invert. And if he does it would be white everywhere else. It must be a settings or device glitch

It may be from the device but it’s amazing jajaja

2 Likes

I guess somewhere deep down in the settings app one switch was turned and something messed up to cause this. There’s so many settings on iOS it would be a nightmare to find which one