Color coded issue

I am having a difficulty with the color codes of the runway under the map not representing the correct wind direction. I have cleared cashe with no success. It is like this w/all airports.

1 Like

How’s your connection the weather server? A screenshot can help.

1 Like

Hi there connection is solid 5green.

1 Like

Huh, Green-Orange is not right. Clearing Cache does not help the wind/runway color. It is for the scenery.

Try these steps below,

• Simple Restart App
  • Simple Restart Device

Does these steps work for you?

1 Like

He’s not confused as to the colors’ meaning. He’s wondering why the northbounds aren’t red, as they should be.

3 Likes

Yes, that is my issue. Thank you, Tim. The colors do not represent the correct wind direction, it almost caused a very minor traffic conflict until I was given traffic advisories and corrected my flight approach. I did check a lot of airports and it is the same. Wind direction is not represented by the color, which is a very minor problem but just thought it would be good to tell sombody.

There is no problem in my end. Maybe it just you, please try the possible steps I said.

1 Like

Hello everybody is outside of the recommended solution above, with no success. .It is all backwards forme but I will deal with this by just double checking the wind direction manually. Thanks!

Okay, can you give us what is your device model is?
What version are you using, Both IF and Device?

It is better to find a solution than giving up, and we are not giving up.

1 Like

Hello, I am using an iPad Pro 2017, with the newest version of Infinite Flight. Newest IOS as well. Thank you for your help.

If he’s on live have we had someone else go there on live, and check? This issue could be server side, not device side, so before we recommend anything drastic can someone go check? I can’t at this moment, but we should rule that out…

Edit: @Gabe_Z did, sorry for missing that

1 Like

Okay, hmm, try uninstall and reinstall. See what happen afterward.

Hello, so all airports that I have looked at so far have this issue, both controlled and uncontrolled.

1 Like

Darn, I’m two for two with missing something in this thread. Ok, I’d follow what @Gabe_Z outlined then, he seems to be on top of it… 😁

1 Like

Oh no worries my friend, no problem at all, I appreciate all of the help I can get on here.

1 Like

Does this also appear in the ATC menu?

I’ll put this on hold for a few as I wrap up a flight and uninstall, then reinstall. I’ll let everybody know, I think it should easily do the trick but will post on here to confirm.

1 Like

Like scale of 1-10 how much do you want the problem fixed? Because I know for some people reinstalls can be a bit of a hassle, and it may be worth it to just wait it out, and see if it’s all good tomorrow and was just a onetime issue before reinstalling.

1 Like

Haha I am so hesitate about it really because of that exactly. I’m feeling content.

BTW, uninstalling and reinstalling will delete all of your replays.

1 Like