Colombia’s southern neighbor ( FINAL FLIGHT )

It’s been a great week here in Guayaquil, Ecuador 🇪🇨 got to explore all of the city and the areas around the city it’s much prettier than Colombia’s 🇨🇴 Buenaventura, and that’s coming from somebody who was born and spent their childhood years living there but today is the day I say goodbye to this lovely city, for sure my 5th favorite city in the continent ( at least from I have visited ) you’d probably think Cali is number 1 one but NOPE

it’s Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷

Infact I love BA so much that I’m going back in August just before school starts on Aerolíneas Argentinas innagural flight from Miami 🏝️😎 to BA’s AEROPARQUE on their Airbus A330 can’t wait for that but back to this trip, today it has came to an end as I haven’t been home for probably 10 or 11 days now and I miss it so back to José Joaquín de Olmedo Intl I go to catch an American Airlines Boeing 737-800 for almost 4 HOURS up to the 305! Yeah 4 hours is a lot for a 737 so I decided to get myself 1st class so this flight isn’t as long as it should be but let’s just check in to get this final leg started!

Flight Info

Origin: José Joaquín de Olmedo Intl 🇪🇨 ( SEGU )
Destination: Miami Intl 🇺🇸 ( KMIA )
Flight Time: 3:52
Boeing 737-800 ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

Here we are back in GYE’s SPECTACULAR terminal 😍 and after a quick stop at McDonald’s 🍔🍟🥤🤡 here is the Boeing 737-800 parked at gate 17 after her almost 4 hour flight from MIA as well and now she’s refueling and loading more cargo to take back home and most importantly, she’s taking us home this afternoon!

Here is the STUNNING engine view I’ll be seeing for almost 4 hours up in Americans basic 1st class well that’s what it normally is but since this is an international flight, this is sold as business class so we really aren’t in 1st class but who cares anyways.

We had a crosswind towards the northeast at about 5 knots and that doesn’t seem that and, I know it isn’t and I’ve been in worse as well but when we took off the pilot did use rudder against the wind but DIDN’T go back towards the wind after lining up with the centerline so we pretty much drifted to the RIGHT of the runway on take off despite winds blowing LEFT and he even raised the gears too early in my opinion so it wasn’t the best take off but .

COULD HAVE GONE WORSE 😂

Despite the strange take off from GYE, we were provided with STUNNING views of Guayaquil down below which was a great treat as we all said our goodbyes and continued north towards the 305!

Climbed up to FL340 and the crew began their service as we flew past the Ecuadorian pacific went with some chicken which was great and they even handed us pretzels as a “pre landing” meal service, the added pretzels gives AA 4 stars for this service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ but once the service ended it was up to us I paid for internet access and watched YouTube pretty much the whole flight.

Panamá 🇵🇦 once again!

The marvelous Bahamas 🇧🇸 waters done below mean only one thing, it’s time to begin our initial descent into the Miami area, overall this was a fun trip I really enjoyed the airport on the Galápagos Islands and even Guayaquil’s was nice. However I hope AA turns this flight into one of their A321 routes, I love the 737 in all but almost 4 hours on one makes the flight feel longer than it should have been personally.

3 hours and 45 minutes ago I was looking down below at Guayaquil, now I’m looking down at Downtown Miami along with Miami Beach and Virginia Key. It’s GREAT to be back home!

TOUCHDOWN! Welcome back to Miami International Airport, Surprisingly winds were calm here at MIA even though it’s summer and yesterday afternoon there were severe storms in the area and many flights were delayed, diverted or even cancelled so makes sense to why I saw a BIG line to rebook flights on Instagram. But enough rambling I’m glad I’m back!

We parked all the way at the end of AAs home here at MIA gate D50 along with a special cameo of an ITA Airways Airbus A350 arriving from Rome, Italy 🇮🇹 .We make our way to passport control 🛂 which took a bit of time and my bag took a bit of time to come out but not long at all and I made my way to my cara and just drove back home to prepare for a small trip to White Plains with that friend from NYC 🗽🍎 which I’ll be doing at the end of July but that’s it for now so between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

9 Likes

nice shots!

1 Like

Thanks mate!

@NonStopsAviation, bro nice shots from Guayaquil Ecuador to Miami. You always like flying these American 737s to back to Miami

1 Like

Yeah, favorite airport and the 737 is the plane I’m most experienced with so that’s the combo!

Hello,

Beautiful pictures, great approach!

Have a nice day,

LH

1 Like

Thanks man 🙏🏻

1 Like