Collins4486’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A [WRITTEN PASSED] [PRACTICAL PASSED]

And I know what mistake I made, the sequencing forgot all about it!

should i use the 777 next???

1 Like

yo ill come by within the next 30 mins if ur still open

Sorry for this very stupid question since im a newbie when in comes to IF Pro, but what exactly is sequencing? 😂

that probably explains why you’re using strobe lights on a taxiway… (sorry those little things annoy me)

1 Like
1 Like

Actually i was just too lazy to turn them on individually so i just popped them all at once :)

2 Likes

Sure come by!!

now that’s what i call

REALISM 100

2 Likes

Sorry I’m closed now internet wasn’t good and I’m busy at the moment how about later?

Feedback anyone?

2 Likes

Well im no pro so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Also im going to ask a few questions for my own sake if you dont mind. Everything seemed good. Only things i noticed is that i asked for a runway change at one moment from 32L to 32R and you responded by instructing left downwind. Not sure if this was due to traffic though.
Also arent patterns supposed to be flown at fixed altitudes? I remeber seeimg in one of the tutorials that its 1000ft AAL with GA and 1500ft for jets (off topic but i had to ask)
When you cleared me for takeoff and remaining in the pattern, does that apply for the durstion of me doing pattern work or do you have to reclear me for every touch and go?
Me and someone with callsign MIO ended up entering left downwind on top of eachother, with MIO about 2000ft above me. I departed from 32L and he did from i think 32R. Possible oversight on our part maybe? Or a misscommunication due to you losing internet for a sec

Lastly, how long will you remain open? I can come back in about 20mins since i want to practice patterns and get landings up

1 Like

I’ll be open later thanks

1 Like

Are you still open?

1 Like

No I will later

Yah do use it

When you request takeoff for remaining in the pattern you can fly the pattern, then I say Number X runway XX cleared for the option this means that you can either touch and go, stop and go, land and stop or go in for a low approach you can choose which you want. No I don’t say cleared for takeoff for the pattern.

1 Like

You also don’t need to call inbound if you’ve been cleared for the option.

Hi! Please tag me when you are open in the future. I am busy today, but maybe later.

Thanks!

1 Like

I sure will thank you bud

1 Like