Coffs Harbour (CFS/YCFS) Spotting - Febuary/March 2020

G’day,

Welcome to the second installment of my spotting posts! This one combines my picturs from Febuary and March of this year.

First up, we have a regular visitor to CFS, as it seems. Here we have a Virgin Australia Boeing 737-8FE, this one’s rego is VH-YFV, and is named "Princess Charlotte Bay”. This aircraft operated VA1167 from Sydney, and is 4 years old.

Next, keeping with the Virgin Australia theme, we have a close up of VH-VUV. This aircraft is named “Binalong Bay” and is a Boeing 737-8FE. She is 9 years old, and operated VA1161 from Sydney.

Now, we move on to something a bit more colourful. A Tigerair Australia Boeing 737-8FE operating TT700 from Melbourne.

Tigerair will sadly be leaving Coffs Harbour at the end of this month as it struggles to keep up financially. There has been a petition started, with over 4000 signatures to keep the airline running the MEL-CFS-MEL route, as it is the only airline that services it.

Next up, we have our good ol’ friend, a QantasLink Dash 8-300. This aircraft, registered VH-TQK, is an old Jetstar plane, which operated over in New Zealand! She is 16 years old and bares the name “Tathra”, after a small Australian town on the South-east coast of NSW. Here she is operating QF2116 from Sydney.

By one, I kinda mean two. Here’s VH-TQZ, operating on International Womens Day, she had a full female crew onboard, this includes both pilots and flight attendants. The 19 year old bird operated QF2114 from Sydney, and bares the name “Bundaburg”.

And finally, here is a 14 year old QantasLink Dash 8-400. Her name is “Emerald”. Here she is operating QF2106 into Coffs Harbour on a wonderful day.

Thanks for popping by, and taking a look at my photos!

Let me know what one your favourite was, and how I can improve for next time!

-Adam

23 Likes

Fantastic picture! Well done topic with some really nice shots. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks Julian! Very much appreciated!

-Adam

2 Likes

Beautiful shots Adam!
Awesome work (:

1 Like

Thanks Luke! Heaps appreciated.

-Adam

Love the 4th shot! Good job Adam.

Yum my favorite ginger beer

Nice pictures!

Thanks Asher! The 4th one is one of my favourites too!

1 Like

Ohh yeah. Bundaburg is definitely a great choice!

Thanks mate!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.