Codeman . Why?

I was going in for an 09 landing but you send me to 27?! Why!

Which server were you on?

Training server 1

If, ATC tells you to do something… then do it. ATC always has rule over you and your flightplan

6 Likes

Or, It’s TS1.

Willfully ignore.

2 Likes

@Codeman As people said before, it’s not like ATC will change runways just for you. He probably did it so that you would fit into the pattern and not disrupt the traffic.

2 Likes

@Stmaarten1778 the traffic pattern was already established for runway 27. You don’t choose which runway you can land on. You can certainly request but why would I have you land on 09 when there is traffic taking off in the opposite direction on 27? Just because both runways are “green” doesn’t mean you can land on either.

7 Likes

Please don´t complain about Training Server. Everyone can control on TS1.

3 Likes

Mate, you gonna get banned soon if you spam post :/

3 Likes

Let me restate that with a famous saying me mums says.

“Everybody and the mama” can control on TS1. But most of the time controllers have superiority over your flight plan’s path. So if something happens there is a reason to it.

@Stmaarten1778 You’re obviously new and learning. There are some great training videos and other resources on traffic patterns you can search for on here. Watch and learn. Not a big deal what happened…everyone starts off new here at some point. 😎😎👍🏻👍🏻

Except IFATC :)

2 Likes

If you read my entire comment, I´m not referring to whether or not to disobey instructions. But to not complain about TS1, as practically everyone from 0 to a lot of experience can control.

1 Like

Yes, but why would we? :)

2 Likes

if you play on TS1 dont complain, Fly on casual

PM him next time.