Cockpit View of Boeing 777-200ER after update

Yeaas finally, what I had been waiting for and the desired hope finally happened. Now the appearance of the Boeing 777 200ER cockpit on Infinite Flight is more different than the previous version, this is very cool. I think the Boeing 777-200ER cockpit already looks very similar to the real cockpit. This is amazing and very special, and for the camera display in the Boeing 777-200ER cockpit, there is more than before. Even though only the B772 variant is reworked. It doesn’t matter to me. And I am very happy, enthusiastic and grateful to be able to fly with my favorite plane. The more cool and the changes are very striking. And you could say this is a very significant change from the old look to the new one heheh, bringing the impression of woaaah to me. In my opinion this update has a new features, new livery, and much more. And can be said to be a good transition to Infinite Flight. I’m honest, confused and don’t know what to say. Only by saying thank you very much to all infinite flight staff who have provided special updates. Amazing Update👍😃

Once Again
Thank you very much Infinite Flight🙏

Here are some cockpit pictures that I took earlier, I deliberately changed them to night

6 Likes

Oof wow. Nice ones. You’re inside the limit, just

1 Like

Great pictures!! The angles make it looks like you can touch it and it will work. Amazing!

1 Like

Ahahah many thanks @Nicholas_Pragassen🙏😄

Thank you very much🙏
Sometimes my hands always want to touch the panel or buttons in the cockpit. This update is very cool, unexpected surprise ;)

1 Like

Very nice screenshots!

1 Like

The cockpit is incredible, they really put a lot of work in this

1 Like

By the way, sorry bro @Ex_Ragga. I’m late to reply to this message, because I’m very busy in real life and various activities heheheh🙏🙏🙂

That’s right bro. It looks better and more realistic in my opinion. By the way. Sorry I’m too late to reply to this message, because I’m very busy in real life and various important activities. Have a nice day :)🙂🙏😄

1 Like