Cockpit view angle

It is a issue for me lately that all new aircrafts seem to have the direction of hud in cockpit view towards to the ground like what is shown in the picture. In the old version of cockpit view, the hud had a center pointing towards the horizon when the plane was on the ground. (I am talking about the default direction of the view. ) That makes landing easier because it directly shows what the angle the plane is and how much difference the actual direction the plane is heading compare to the angle of the plane. However, in the new version of the cockpit view, the default configuration has the horizontal line points towards the ground and FPV is always above the mid line of the hud. That makes landing harder for me. I prefer to use the hud in cockpit view instead of the pure hud view. It’s very annoying to me because everything was perfectly fine with me before but now I almost don’t know how to land. Probably the fact is the way what I flew is wrong. I wonder whether it bothers anyone else?

1 Like

This is because the HUD is now obsolete with the virtual cockpit views. The focus is put on the screens.

Like Oiseau said, the HUD is not really meant to be used with the virtual cockpit. If you want to use the HUD, select the far left HUD camera view. If you want to use the cockpit view, we ask that you not use the HUD in conjunction.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yes i understand that but could they let us make the default angle to the old version

1 Like

Ok thank you!