Do we want pilots in the cockpit seats, or do we prefer them to be empty.
Many of the beautiful aircrafts that were introduced recently, have people in the cockpit.
I am still not sure what to think of this. “Get out of my seat” perhaps?
What’s your view on this? Should the seats be (partly) filled, or do you prepfer empty seats.
- I prefer to have empty seats in the cockpit
- Co-pilot is fine. Pilot seat should be empty.
- An aircraft should have a pilot and a co-pilot in their seats.
- An aircraft should have pilots in their seats, but you should only see them when looking from the outside into the aircraft.
- I honestly don’t care; let’s fly!
Thanks for your views!