Cockpit rendering bug

Just updated one of my older devices to the new 787 update. Bought the 787-8 and loaded in onto solo mode. Switching to cockpit mode there is no cockpit (Airplan quality on high ) . Ended that flight and change my Airplane quality to very high same thing happened. So I went, updated one of my newer android devices and the plane cockpit is rendering. I don’t know what’s up but I believe it’s a bug on older android devices. @Laura

Device = Samsung galaxy tab 3 (android version 4.42)

1 Like

It did yes it did. I’m on Apple but I can tell. Wonder what’s going on.

This sucks 😞. Waited for ever for this and now I gotta wait longer to get this bug fixed. And to make it worse apple don’t have the update so I could fly on there.

1 Like

This is why they only release it on one platform first… So they can find all of the bugs

4 Likes

Maybe I should have waited before buying the 787-9.
Does anyone know if the A319 and Dash have this bug? They had new liveries too.

To all iOS users:
FDS will probably fix this by the time the update comes to you guys

3 Likes

They have to fix it for Android too.

the fix will probably come when ios updates
for now, im happy since i didnt find any strange bugs

1 Like

They may fix it after the registration competition. I hope its this way.

FDS will either retract the update or release a hot fix for everything.

1 Like

You will get refunded worst comes to worst

1 Like

If FDS retracts the update, all the users that already installed the update will keep it. The update retract only affects those who didn’t install the update

1 Like

With all the bug reports coming in I’m sure they will do that. They will send a hot fix for you downloaded users. Then delay the update to get it all fixed and get it Spik n span

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.