Cockpit pictures

Hey everyone,

For many of us who aren’t pilots or don’t have careers in aviation, it’s quite a special moment to go inside the cockpit of a real-world aircraft and really see and touch instruments, buttons and anything in the cockpit that previously we’ve only seen in pictures! Even all you real world pilots, we love to see you guys in the cockpit so you guys, please do share your pictures as well!

Be sure to post any cockpit pictures you got onboard a flight you were on! If you don’t want a face reveal, make sure to blur out or put a box on your face!

I’ll kick things off with these:

Cathay Pacific A350

IMG_20180822_171329

Cathay Pacific 777

IMG_20180823_131308%20copy

18 Likes

Be sure to add some of your pictures!

3 Likes

KC-10 Extender

Honda Jet Elite

20181107_144836

PC-24

20181108_082729

7 Likes

Single engine 212!

7 Likes

US C-17 Globemaster! I got to enter this plane at Wright - Patterson Air Force Base

Sorry about the lighting. I was too excited to fix it when I went into the plane.

5 Likes

Guys got some nice shots, hopefully when I go to Austin ill get some good shots inside the Alaska E175

2 Likes

Amazing shots guys! Love them!

FedEx A310-300F

Cathay Pacific Cargo 747-8F

8 Likes

My favorite passenger to date! Took this right before Halloween

30 Likes

14 Likes

That’s so cute!

3 Likes

I never knew that your face was just a big black and red box…

1 Like

Isn’t this topic really similar to this one? 🤔

1 Like

Haha. I’m not exactly comfortable with showing my face publicly though, so I thought that was the best way for people to see the pictures.

2 Likes

@DiamondGaming4 You could say that, but the creator started that only jumpseat pictures would be allowed, but not many people on the forum get to jumpseat flights but many more have been into a cockpit, so I thought it’d be nice for them to be able to share their experiences in the cockpit. If you see what I mean…

@DiamondGaming4 no cockpit and Jumpseat is two different thing

3 Likes

PC12 cockpit

9 Likes

image image image

2 Likes

Always wanted to sit in the PC12 cockpit! We get Sounds Air PC-12’s quite often here in Wellington!