Cockpit lighting

Is there any news on whether or not there will be cockpit lighting because i find it a little dark in here

7 Likes

i hope there will be but for now i guess no sorry :(

1 Like

yea i looked up older posts about it but i didn’t see anything about progress or news of them adding it into the game.

1 Like

i think everybody wants a lighted cockpit but every new plane now has a lighted cockpit like the a320 will have a lighted cockpit

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t fly at night. because I can’t see anything. Taxi lights are also a must

7 Likes

All airplanes that are added come with cockpit lighting.

The planes currently with cockpit lighting are the Cessna Citation X, Boeing 747-200, Boeing 747SP SOFIA, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 747-8, and Boeing 747-100SCA.

Airbus A318-100, A320-200, and A321-200 (And if it is added, the A319-100) will very likely have cockpit lights.

2 Likes

yes you are correct.

1 Like

im just looking for the lighted cockpits for my VA aircraft lol but brb fellas im almost 10 miles out i gotta get set up for approach :)

2 Likes

what region?

1 Like

North Carolina

1 Like

nice i wished more pilots would fly in that region instead of having no one in that region

2 Likes

yea i tend to fly all over for my VAs i like to try the different routes they have in all the different regions

1 Like

i wish all areas have pilots there if you want to see who is there use the website live flight app

2 Likes

IIRC, all new aircraft since the 737 redesign have lit cockpit and all future ones will have lit cockpit as well (and it looks good:) )

1 Like

We’ll that’s good to know(:

1 Like

There wont be any addition of cockpit lighting to older aircraft?

1 Like

We will periodically redesign older aircraft to bring all of them to the same quality (the 737, 747 and 380 were all redesign we did… for free). It takes a huge amount of time though.

4 Likes

Thanks for what you guys do, Infinite Flight is truly amazing! I don’t think you guys get enough recognition.

1 Like

i understand completely and really appreciate what you all do! I just wanted an update as to whats being worked on and what is soon to be integrated into the game! Thanks a bunch @philippe !!!

Adding to his point, Only works if Aircraft Quality is on high