Cloudy Spotting at LHR!

London Heathrow Airport | 03/02/2024

Once again, I am back on here to share some of my shots from my recent spotting trip! This time I was off to London Heathrow airport, great aircraft variety and frequency of aircraft.

• First off, I headed to the Northern Perimeter Road. Here I could get nice shots of the arrivals onto Runway 27R.

N4022J┃A321-271NX┃jetBlue

TC-JNK┃A330-343┃Turkish Airlines

A6-BLA┃787-9 Dreamliner┃Etihad Airways

At 3:00pm, the runways change at Heathrow. So to keep getting shots of landings, I headed over to the famous Myrtle Avenue. It was very busy and was full of spotters, even overheard someone livestreaming on TikTok!

9V-SKN┃A380-800┃Singapore Airlines

EI-HOE┃A320-251N┃ITA Airways

TS-IMA┃A320-251N┃Tunisair

Thank you for checking out my photos! Please give me tips for improvements in the replies!

46 Likes

Beautiful shots 👌

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

As a LHR spotter myself, I must say these are very beautiful pics! Keep it up :)

1 Like

Nice shots! 🔥🔥

1 Like

Beautiful pictures, nice editing.

1 Like

Thank you for the support :)

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you, I’m always looking to improve my editing.

What equipment do you use?

I took these photos with a Canon EOS 650D equipped with an EF-S 55-250mm lens.

1 Like

the etihad 789 and jetblue a321neo photos are beautiful

1 Like

These are clean, great work!

2 Likes

Dang the new A380 is lookin good!!!

4 Likes

how did you post this topic one month before you took the photos

This is single most “America” moment I’ve seen on IFC. A lot of the world uses DD/MM/YYYY, in fact, it’s the most widely used system by population.

9 Likes

Bro I was so confused when he said that, thanks for clarifying, man I was reading his reply and I was like “What does he mean a month before”, I forgot most countries use MM/DD/YYYY 😆

Pretty sure America is the only country that sees MM/DD/YYYY, otherwise none of us would be having this conversation.

2 Likes

True that, I didn’t notice know why they won’t just stick to one system in all things but here we are…

sarcasm not detected :(