Cloud Gaming

That would be great to play Infinite Flight by using this method!
How it works?
Cloud gaming is when the game is not run by your device but is run by an server. This means, that it’s possible to play infinite flight even on old phones.

MSFS2020 already has this feature, so it’s possible to play msfs2020 even from a smartphone.

By adding this feature, it would be possible to make better graphics, adding clouds, and other things and the player’s devices won’t explode.
Surprised that this feature wasn’t requested before.
For example, the Microsoft cloud gaming offers at 10-15 euros a good service: many video games. It’s possible to play MSFS2020 on:
iOS
Android
macOS
Cheap Windows computers
( Xbox controller required for msfs2020 cloud gaming, for other games like Fortnite the Xbox controller is not required)

Same can be done here in Infinite Flight. Of course it might be very expensive, and maybe the pro subscription might be more expensive.
The pro subscription price issue, it can easily solved by making 2 pro subscriptions:
The current pro subscription with the same price
A pro subscription that is more expensive than the other one, but includes the cloud gaming feature.
This would allow to the people that might not have much money to continue using the pro subscription ( but without cloud gaming) or when someone have a bad wifi connection

but for that everyone would need quite good internet and i think that it would be very expensive to maintain the remote devices running the sim (microsoft for example uses a LOT of xbox series s hardware to make cloud gaming possible)

1 Like

Today everyone uses 4g or 5g connection

I think infinite flight has enough money to do so.

1 Like

(Make sure to vote for your own request)

1 Like

True thanks for telling

i still use wifi and it’s definitely not fast enough for cloud gaming. and i bet a lot of other players can relate to that

1 Like

I think that if cloud gaming will get implemented, everyone will already have better Wi-Fi. Because now devs are working with other things (737max, Neo…) so if they decide to add cloud gaming, it won’t be before 2027-2028 I think.

I just want to check quickly, do you understand how cloud gaming works?

There’s a little bit more to it than “connecting to a server”.

4 Likes

One word, wow. Wouldn’t it also be through Apple rather than IF? Are you asking for a feature like PS remote play instead?

No. Like Microsoft cloud gaming.

Basically the game is not run by your device, but from a remote server.

How do you think cloud gaming works?

The Microsoft one?

I have already explained in a post above 🙂

The game runs in a server, not in your device. This means that the CPU of your device is not used. This means also that you can use video games with high graphics on old devices or on not-supported devices.

For example, the Microsoft cloud gaming offers at 10-15 euros a good service: many video games. It’s possible to play MSFS2020 on:
iOS
Android
macOS
Cheap Windows computers
( Xbox controller required for msfs2020 cloud gaming, for other games like Fortnite the Xbox controller is not required)

Same can be done here in Infinite Flight. Of course it might be very expensive, and maybe the pro subscription might be more expensive.
The pro subscription price issue, it can easily solved by making 2 pro subscriptions:
The current pro subscription with the same price
A pro subscription that is more expensive than the other one, but includes the cloud gaming feature.
This would allow to the people that might not have much money to continue using the pro subscription ( but without cloud gaming)

I love this idea its genius you have my vote for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for voting ❤️

No problem

1 Like

How about low-latency? Won’t help having strong wifi if you have crazy high ping from the server.

1 Like

A high ping happens when there are many users playing in the server?

Would you care to explain how scenery streaming and multiplayer would work via cloud gaming?

1 Like