(Closed) Zello ATC @ KASE - 072100ZJUN16

If you are attending, make sure that you use proper ATC communications, for example, Denver tower, Delta 98super ready for takeoff, runway 18, departing west towards aspen, Dnver tower.
That is the proper way to do a communication.
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow at 5PM EDT( New York time) to the whirlwind VA channel on Zello

1 Like

@Flying_Luc zello events should be in the #live:events category, please follow the guidelines there to edit your title.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Aernout thanks for your help. I really am sorry that I didn’t put this in the event category.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

No worries at all, just change the title following the #live:events category guidelines.

1 Like

@Aernout I tried to change the title but it wouldn’t save. Could you do it?
Thanks

1 Like

For all as a reference:

1 Like

I changed it for you, no worries!

Thanks. The event Is tomorrow. You put Jun16th

‘JUN16’ is June of 2016.

Oh I got it.
Thank you very much @CptNathanHope
Will you be joining us tomorrow? You can fly at any airport in the Denver region in free flight server1 and I have all the diagrams so I can ATC at any airport

For people that just clicked on this post, we will be flying in the Denver region using the whirlwind VA channel on Zello. We will fly in free flight server 1. Full ATC services start at 5PM EDT sharp.
Thanks

So we need to be a part of the whirlwind VA to use the Zello?

Will be there! 4 my time so just when I get back from school.

No, you don’t need to be part of the VA. Just tune in to the whirlwind VA channel. There is no code or anything needed.
See you there 😃✈️

1 Like

Great. Looking forward to you being there. It’s 9pm UK time (5pm New York Time) . If you haven’t flown a KASE before, you’ll love it. I don’t recommend flying a big plane there. @Alex_Kellagher

1 Like

How do you do that?

@Alex_Kellagher i think it’s 9PM UK time. It’s 5pm EDT (New York time) so whatever that is in UK time is when the event starts. Sorry. I don’t want to mess you up.

1 Like

Do what? @Alex_Kellagher

No, I am in central time!!! Although I am from the UK

Zello on same device as IF