(Closed) Zello ATC @ KASE - 072100ZJUN16

Tomorrow at Aspen Pitkin co sardy field (KASE) I will be doing a Zello ATC using the whirlwind VA channel. Today’s Zello ATC went amazing @jjt0909 . We did some awesome ATC ing and we will do it again tomorrow. At KASE. Please join in. At 5pm EDT (New York time) in free flight server 1 and tune in to the Zello Whirlwind VA channel to have a lot of fun. I can also do ATC at all airports in Denver CO in free flight server 1 using the same Zello channel. Just make sure to give your call sign followed by the airport you are at.

6 Likes

@Robertdiaz123 was with us today and we did some awsime stuff. Invite your friends to join tomorrow

3 Likes

Can we do a quick remaining in the pattern now ?

I was FDS195!

2 Likes

Sorry. I will be on tomorrow at 5pm EDT at KASE

I know. Will you be on tomorrow at 5PM EDT at KASE?

I saw you in London!, looked like there were a lot of people there unless they weren’t all doing Zello

I won’t have access to a second device during that time. So I’ll just listen.

You can talk and listen on the same device whilst playing IF

We are all on zello

1 Like

I would rather not be talking to myself in class. 😂

2 Likes

Lol.i completely understand

1 Like

Just a reminder, before you join, tune in to the whirlwind VA Zello channel for ATC at KASE.

I will be looking forwards to hosting ATC at KASE tomorrow at 5PM EDT. I recommend flying at KASE with a medium or Small aircraft, such as the B737, a320 or Q400. I can also do ATC on the whirlwind VA channel for all airports in Denver CO. Just tune in to the whirlwind VA channel.

1 Like

Free flight server 1 only

1 Like

If you are attending, make sure that you use proper ATC communications, for example, Denver tower, Delta 98super ready for takeoff, runway 18, departing west towards aspen, Dnver tower.
That is the proper way to do a communication.
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow at 5PM EDT( New York time) to the whirlwind VA channel on Zello

1 Like

@Flying_Luc zello events should be in the #live:events category, please follow the guidelines there to edit your title.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Aernout thanks for your help. I really am sorry that I didn’t put this in the event category.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

No worries at all, just change the title following the #live:events category guidelines.

1 Like

@Aernout I tried to change the title but it wouldn’t save. Could you do it?
Thanks

1 Like