[Closed] Zello ATC @ EGBB - 2719000ZDEC16

Server: Casual

Region: London

Airport: EGBB

Time: 1900Z

NOTAM: *As I’m experienced in providing clearance , ground , tower , approach, departure and centre. I will be hosting a Zello Atc event where you can get voice Atc for your flight. I hope to see you at tomorrow’s event.
ATC will me provided by myself and @Liam_purcell and we will handle requests such as; clearence, ground, tower, approach, departure, and centre. ATIS may be available is there is a high demand.

Zello ground control channel name: IFEVENTGROUNDCONTROL

Zello tower channel name: IFBIRMINGHAMTOWER

Extra information: Airfield charts will be used so ensure you have a copy on hand. If you do not have access to these charts we will give you a “progressive taxi” where we will call out commands such as “turn left now, the taxiway is called alpha 1 , follow it into the next opening and hold short there which is holding point Yankee”

Rules:
Basic understanding of verbal ATC
Must be professional and don’t bring off topic!!!
No interruptions during pilots chat with ATC!!!
No unnecessary reports
No swearing
Use a general aviation company callsign such as “Thai 02” or a general callsign such as "N521AT"
Follow all ATC instructions
No trolling

Thanks and hope to see you there

Feel free to attend in any aircraft and any livery , this is an all aircraft event.
Please also make sure to join the Zello channels before the event starts as this will ensure no delays.

(Note - please join the Zello channels when able to ensure your are fully prepared for the event) Zello is free on the app store and the channel names are listed above.

2 Likes

I’ll try to come ;) Are charts and RNAV departures available?

Yes I am hoping

Roger, I’ll try to be there. :)

1 Like

Haven’t seen you doing a Zello ATC Event in a while

I did one a couple of days ago actually… :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.