XCub Napa Wine Express Delivery
Server: Expert Server
Aircraft: CubCrafters XCub
Airport: KRHV - KAPC - KPAO
Spawn in: 2019-07-14T17:45:00Z
Propellor start up: 2019-07-14T17:55:00Z
Projected Flight Time: Approximately 65 Minutes
- Please maintain 3-5NM of spacing between the aircraft ahead of you
- IFATC will be active. All pilots must follow controllers instructions at all times!
- In the process of recruiting IFATC for the event. Details will be provided when finalized
- Spawn in 10-15 minutes before the start of the event
- Flight Plan will be provided. Please try to follow it to stick with group
Hello all fellow pilots! A restaurant in the Bay Area needs an express shipment of Napa’s finest wine. Due to congested traffic on the freeways, the sommelier is looking to hire professional pilots to deliver the wine in a timely manner. We will depart from our base of operation KRHV, Reid-Hillview Airport of Santa Clara County, and make our way to KAPC, Napa County, to collect the product. Once our aircraft are loaded up with two crates of wine each, we will depart KAPC as we make our delivery to KPAO, Palo Alto. The sommelier will be waiting on the tarmac for us! Would love to fill all the gates if possible! Three airports, two IFATC controllers, 6 controlled frequencies! Message me your callsign and the spot you wish to spawn into if you’re available to join!
GA Spot (Available)
|GA 07:||@Scott_Ellis_Paddon||I F A E Euro|
|(Tower / Ground / Atis)||(Approach)||(Departure)|
Copy and paste flight plan below
KRHV ANGIF DECOT COLLI SABLO CROIT PINKI CORDD KAPC CIKPI LIZRD LAKCI PYE STINS HADLY OSI PUDBY KPAO
Phase 1: KRHV Departure
- Climb to 4,000’ via 307° course to ANGIF WP, 100 knots
- Track 311° to DECOT WP, 115 knots
- Then via assigned route to next phase.
Phase 2: KAPC Approach
- From DECOT make right turn to intercept COLLI
- At COLLI make left turn to intercept SABLO
- At SABLO turn right for CROIT
- Continue to PINKI
- Make left turn at CORDD for runway 24.
Phase 3: KAPC Departure
- Head straight out 18L maintaining heading 180°
- Turn left 127° at CIKIP to LIZRD intercept
- Cross LIZRD intercept at or above 3000’
- Once over LIZRD intercept turn right heading 256° to LAKCI maintaining 4,100’.
- Intercept VOR PYE at 5,000’
Phase 4: KPAO STAR
- From VOR PYE make left turn turning 144° to intercept STINS
- Intercept HADLY then track 076° to VOR OSI
Phase 5: KPAO Approach
- From VOR OSI track 077°, start descent
- Make left turn before KNUQ at PUDBY
Event flight plan is subject to change in case of wind conditions. Would love feedback on flight plan!
Runways and Maps: