[Closed][Vocal ATC] IFATS Recruitment Event in SoCal @ KLAX - 091800ZSEP17

9cd1ddb3b2f79a84447487275b9f995dd14bb40b_1_690x172

Server: Casual

Region: Southern California

Airport: KLAX

Time: 1800Z

NOTAM: On behalf of the team at IFATS, welcome to our first event! In case you have not already seen our thread, here is a brief summery of what we do: We are a group that provides quality vocal air traffic control services using Discord. Our controllers are trained and tested to the highest lever, to ensure a proffessional and realistic level of ATC is given to pilots.

In this event we will be selecting our best controllers to join together in opening up the SoCal region. All frequencies will be avaliable; from clearance delivery, to centre.

You as pilots will not have the restriction of being made to fly a specific route, you can fly freely between these airports: KLAX, KSAN and KPSP.
You will also be free to spawn at a gate of your choice, meaning you can choose the respective place your selected airline flies from in real life, if you so wish. Of course, if you do choose a gate that somebody else is already in, it is requested that you spawn somewhere else. You will need to file a flight strip in the #fss channel on our Discord 10-60 minutes before your departure using the following format: [CALLSIGN] [IFR/VFR] [ROUTE (eg. KLAX-KSAN)] [SID (optional)] [CRUISE ALT.] [DEPARTURE TIME (Zulu)].

If you are not confident with vocal ATC, our instructors are always happy to help.

For more information about us, and for an invite to our Discord server, please visit our website.

See you all in the skies!

IFATS

10 Likes

Nice event!! Wish I could be there to tune in but too early for me😕

Hope all goes well

9 Likes

Thanks.

Just for anyone wondering. No there is not a signup process nor will you be assigned a gate.

1 Like

Sounds cool! I’m in.

3 Likes

Glad to hear, hope you enjoy!

I am in @oscar_mur can I be staff?

1 Like

Thanks for showing interest! Feel free to drop a staff application here. See you at the event!

I should be there Oscar, I’ll place it on theRYR Slack aswell! Maksim Ferguson RYRVA-CEO

2 Likes

Thanks! See you then!

1 Like

Will most likely be able to go. I love the fact that you guys are a real vocal ATS !!

4 Likes

I’ll be coming :) Should be good

3 Likes

Uhhhh you didn’t knew it was me @oscar_mur? Lorenzo >_>

2 Likes

Lol Lorenzo, also say hi to Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). XD

I’ll be comming sounds good KLAX here I come

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! Unfortunatelly, I have a hurricane hitting my house on Saturday so I most likely wont be able to attend ):

1 Like

Sounds good count me in!!

3 Likes

Stay safe man.

To all those that said they are coming the event is in 3 days. See you then!

1 Like

Whats does IFR/VFR mean?

Check your private messages. I explained there.

could you give me some info on how to use ifats

1 Like