[Closed] VA Partnership Flight with Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Jet Airways @ WSSS - 070930ZMAY16

I do apologize for constantly editing and ending up making two events (this wasn’t intentional)

Server: ATC Playground

Region: Singapore & Kuala Lumpur

Airport: WSSS

Gate:

• Jet Airways - Terminal 1, 2 and 3
  • Singapore Airlines - Any in Terminal 2 and 3
  • SilkAir - Terminal 1, 2 and 3

Aircraft:

• Jet Airways - Boeing 737-900
  • Singapore Airlines - Airbus A380-800, Boeing 777-300ER
  • SilkAir - Airbus A319

Callsign:

• Jet Airways - 9W
  • Singapore Airlines - SQ, SIA, Singapore (all accepted)
  • SilkAir - MI and SLK accepted

Time: 0930Z

NOTAM:

Yes, a VA partnership… Big deal? Well, I thought it would be awesome to fly a formation flight or something with Jet Airways (@Yardan_Sheikh) from WSSS to WMKK and probably do a return trip as well so you can come either in Singapore Airlines’ Airbus A380-800, Boeing 777-300ER, SilkAir’s Airbus A319 or Jet Airways’ Boeing 737-900 (only if you’re a member of Jet Airways VA… If you’re interested, do contact @Yardan_Sheikh)

I usually make my events Free For All so hope to see you all in my home (country) airport once again! :)

2 Likes

Okay and add @B767fan also in Jet Airways

Cool sounding my only worrh is the peanuts on pg but since you previously stated before you wanted a fun va pg is fine

Use 9W and Jet Airways livery only if you are a member of Jet Airways VA

I’m coming

I will come

1 Like

@Yardan_Sheikh You shouldn’t have flown off after landing at WMKK… We took this photo yet you weren’t there to mark the purpose of the event…

But boy am I glad I had this to mark our partnership!

1 Like

I also have one thing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.