[Closed] United Airlines Takeover! @ KCLT - 221300ZAUG17

Server: Training Server 1

Region: Charlotte, NC

Airport: KCLT

Time: 1300Z

NOTAM: It’s time for a United takeover! To join this event, you will have to fly in any aircraft with a United Airlines or United Express livery. (On some aircrafts, there are two United liveries. If you choose one of those aircrafts, make sure you choose the United Continental livery. Not United Airlines. Other aircrafts may have United Airlines and United Airlines(Old). In that case, choose the United Airlines livery.) A list of acceptable aircraft can be seen below. After you have joined the event by replying below, I will give you a gate and callsign assignment. We will be flying from KCLT to KSSC. We will also need ATC tower and ground at both KCLT and KSSC. If you would like to do ATC - please reply below with what airport and if you want to do tower, ground, or both. Please follow all ATC instruction, even if it diverts you from the flight route. The flight plan is shown below, or you can copy my flight plan. My callsign will be United 001. We will start pushbacks at 1310Z to make sure everyone is there. We will fly at a cruising altitude of 12,000 feet, at a speed of 300 knots. You cannot join the event after 1250Z. Thanks, and have fun!

Do not pushback until United 001 pushes back, and follow him!

If you happen to take any pictures of the event, please post them below after the event

Do not leave after parking at KSSC so we can take a group photo. Try to park next to everyone else. Do not leave the game until United 001 leaves the game. Thanks!

Cruising Altitude: 12,000 feet
Crusing Speed: 300 knots

Acceptable Aircraft
Airbus A320
Boeing 737-800
Boeing 737-900
Boeing 747-400
Boeing 757-200
Boeing 767-300
Boeing 777-200ER
Boeing 787-10
Boeing 787-9
Bombardier Dash 8-Q400

Flight Plan

To know what time 1300Z is in your timezone, use the website below.

Zulu Time Chart

ATC

KCLT
Tower: @JoshBlackie
Ground: @JoshBlackie

KSSC
Tower: @JoshBlackie
Ground: @JoshBlackie

Gate Assignments at KCLT
Gate A01: @jakevaz423 - Callsign: United 001
Gate A02: @RICH_KILLZ_PLAYS - Callsign: United 002
Gate A03: @IFCN_Kevin - Callsign: United 003
Gate A04: @GamerBro280406 - Callsign: United 004
Gate A05: @Kaikins03 - Callsign: United 005
Gate A06: @Emil_Svanbring - Callsign: United 006
Gate A07: @Aleks_Hancock - Callsign: United 007
Gate A08: @CastBuildingINC - Callsign: United 008
Gate A09: @Nathan_Ramos - Callsign: United 009

More gates will be added below if needed

3 Likes

Can I pls join I’m new here

1 Like

Sure i will go in a 777 lol

1 Like

There will be no passengers or we will push them out Haha

1 Like

Can I come pls, I beg you pls

1 Like

Can I come

Save me a space
please

1 Like

Can I join? I Will come in a 757

1 Like

I would love to join as United 540 in an A320 at gate A02 plz,
See everyone soon

1 Like

CAN I PLS be added? Thank you!

1 Like

@RICH_KILLZ_PLAYS Sure. Please check your gate and callsign assignment. See you there!

@IFCN_Kevin I’ll add you in! Please check your gate and callsign assignment.

@Samiinsan You can do whatever you want with your passengers. 😂😂 Would you like a gate?

@GamerBro280406 Sure! There is no need to beg lol I’ll add you on. Please check your gate and callsign assignment.

@Kaikins03 I’ll put you down! Please check your gate and callsign assignment. Thanks.

@Emil_Svanbring I’ll put you down for a gate! Please check your gate and callsign assignments, and I’ll see you in a little under an hour!

@Aleks_Hancock Gate A02 is taken, but I’ll put you at the next available gate. Please check your gate and callsign assignments. See you there!

@CastBuildingINC Of course! Please check your gate and callsign assignment, and I’ll see you all in 50 minutes!

ATC is still needed. Any volunteers?

Can I have a gate? Or I’m happy to do ATC.

@JoshBlackie Whatever you want. Gate or ATC?