[Closed] Tyler's 25th birthday surprise flight, Cessna 172 only event @ Denver 161800ZMAY16

Server: Free Flight

Region: Denver

Airport: All

Time: 1800Z today until 0400Z on the 17th.

NOTAM: Cessna 172 only. Even though it is on the free flight server we expect good behavior from everyone to celebrate @Tyler_Shelton on his 25th birthday!!

Everyone please join us today on this experience in the Denver region, feel free to fly wherever you want and maintain professional.

It will be a Cessna 172 event only to honor the airplane that @Tyler_Shelton is using for his PPL training.

Do not forget to make full use of Unicom and please show us your pictures in this topic!

If you only want to congratulate Tyler you can do that here as well, this is a non standard topic just for this special occasion.

Extra info:

Typical Cessna 172 speeds:

• rotate: 60-65 knots
  • cruise speed: 120 knots
  • never exceed speed: 163 knots
  • landing speed: 65 knots
  • service ceiling: 13.500 feet.

22 Likes

We will put up a few possible routes you may like to follow a little later on! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

18 Likes

Happy Birthday! This is also kind of a birthday suprise for me to, as it is my birthday tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜„

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Tyler! Welcome to the 25+ club!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Tyler! Hope you have a really good day mate. :)

1 Like

i will be nerd there

i am joking HB Tyler

2 Likes

Tyler, have a wonderful day! Hope your day is as good as you are. If thatโ€™s the case, you should have a fantastic one!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Tyler.

1 Like

HDB Tyler and thanks once again for the great sim.

1 Like

Happy birthday Tyler. Enjoy

1 Like

Happy Birthday Tyler!โœˆ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Iโ€™m looking forward to all these Cessnaโ€™s struggling to get airborne :D

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Sorry that I couldnโ€™t come to this event :(((

1 Like

It hasnโ€™t started yet?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll be there as soon as I get out of school!

1 Like

Happy birthday! @Tyler_Shelton ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

1 Like

Thatโ€™s going to be fun!!! Happy Birthday Mister Shelton! ;))))

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for organizing this @Aernout and everyone for the warm wishes! I canโ€™t wait to fly with you all :)

15 Likes

Thanks @MishaCamp I just take the honor ;)

5 Likes