Turbulent Monday - October 12 Conga!
Welcome pilots to this Turbulent Monday event where just about anything goes.
This weeks MT event is to gather with as many other pilots as you can and form an aerial “Conga” line. Just follow as close as you can and as best as you can in a single file line of aircraft. Start your own Conga line, or follow somebody else’s conga line. Merge with other lines to create a single massive line.
Get creative. Make an all propeller aircraft line, all fighters or airliners and specific airlines. Whatever you can think of. Feel free to coordinate here with friends. See below for recommended parameters such as altitude and speed.
Be sure to share your pictures.
Be sure to Join this Turbulent Monday event and start to follow other planes.
•Free Flight Server ONLY
• Monday October 12 2015
• Event Start Time - 1800 ZULU (11:00 AM PDT)
• Event End Time - 01600 (Oct 13) ZULU (9:00AM PDT Oct12)
• Region: Hawaii or in San Francisco
• Aircraft type: Pilot choice.
• Starting location: Pilot choice.
• Recommendations: Use aircraft with an auto pilot option. Hold an altitude under 10,000 feet. Hold speed around 200 knots. These suggestions will help reduce climb times and boundary turns making it easier to join and maintain the line. The Conga line leader determines these parameters. Follow or start your own.
*A valid Live subscription is needed.
**Take screen shots! Post your best shots. Pictures must NOT show any names, user interface buttons including no HUD etc. If a user screen shot from the event is a real eye popper, it might selected for a future Infinite Flight loading screen. Have fun and be creative with sharing your MT Event pictures.